• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I don't want to hear any complaints when I.......

24 posts in this topic

Since this isn't a sales thread, I can lodge my opinion at how crazy it is to put Stan Lee's signature in a gigantic silver sharpie on an incredibly high-grade book like that. :baiting:

You have it up right now for $17,500 and a BIN of $19,999.99. And last time I checked, $900 shipping does not equal free. When are you going to list it at $9,999.99?

Shipping via Canada Post will only cover up to $1000.00 insurance. Shipping via fed ex valued @ $20 000, will cost over $750. I have no problem sending it that way, but it may simply be cheaper to fly here and pick up the book in person. (I flew from here to California to get it signed personally) Calgary, AB has an International Airport and flights are generally VERY affordable, usually run between $200-$500. You could pick the book up in person, and carry it with you via carry on and never let it out of your sight. If you choose to have it shipped, it will be at your expense, or I can personally deliver it to you via flight, at your expense, if you are not comfortable traveling to Canada. I am flexible and we can discuss it over the phone, eBay has my information. I will only permit the winning bidder to contact me via phone.

:roflmao: