• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,818 posts in this topic

Rocket Raccoon #1 is part of a 4 issue Mini. Would someone really just want the #1 issue?

I have #1,2 & 3 but have been holding them cause I figured they were worthless without the #4.

Nope, nope. Apparently just issue #1 is well worth selling by itself. That's 30 bones man!

It's funny how #1s sell by themselves. It seems a lot will settle for just the #1. But the other numbers are a tougher sell by themselves.

By the way...is there anyone left who doesn't think this board wields tremendous influence on market trends? After not having any copies for years...years!...there are now EIGHT copies of Supergirl #1 3rd print up for sale...

...half of those from MCS.

Granted, the market for such things is very, very small, and once I get my ONE high grade copy, and maybe 2-3 other guys, the rest will languish as they are overpriced, but still....EIGHT copies...plus the one I bought.

Amazing.

This is why I ask for you to pm me tips and ideas and yet my inbox remains oddly empty. :shy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181294944457

lol

"And Sunflower too!"

lol

(Scene: Deadpool has just arrived after an epic battle between Wolverine, Sunfire, and the yakuza.)

Deapool: "Whoops. Looks like I'm a day late and a dollar short, as usual."

Wolverine: "More like $3.50."

Deadpool: "What? You guys were fighting Nessie, too?"

(During this exchange, Sunfire glares in confused anger at both)

Sunfire: "I'm sure your drivel is wonderfully exciting to the young girls in America...."

Deadpool and Wolverine (in unison): "....Canada"

Sunfire: "Whatever. We have a mess to clean up, bodies to dispose of. Wilson, do you think you could give us a hand, or are you just going to stand their and make jokes all day?"

Deadpool: "Wha...? Stand there and make JOKES? Look, Sunflower..."

Sunfire (glaring): "That's SunFIRE."

Deadpool: "Sure, whatever you say, Sunflamer..."

Sunfire: "THAT. IS. SUN....FIRE."

(Wolverine & Deadpool snicker)

There. My very first comic book -script.

I'm published!

:acclaim:

By the way...is there anyone left who doesn't think this board wields tremendous influence on market trends?

Yes. meh

People see what they want to see.

No, people see facts, data, and evidence and draw conclusions based thereof, not on what they "want."

Rocket Raccoon #1 is part of a 4 issue Mini. Would someone really just want the #1 issue?

I have #1,2 & 3 but have been holding them cause I figured they were worthless without the #4.

And here I am stuck with a #4 and nothing else. hm

No, people see facts, data, and evidence and draw conclusions based thereof, not on what they "want."

Sure crazyman, you just let me know when you find any verifiable FACTS 100% linking the CGC Forums to the rapid price jump in a given issue.

You're like a whacko wearing an anti-alligator necklace in Alaska, and when you question him about its validity:

"I ain't never been bit by an alligator, and I don't reckon I will".

Sure crazyman, you just let me know when you find any verifiable FACTS 100% linking the CGC Forums to the rapid price jump in a given issue.

You're like a whacko wearing an anti-alligator necklace in Alaska, and when you question him about its validity:

"I ain't never been bit by an alligator, and I don't reckon I will".

My anti-alligator necklace works just fine while I'm out skating on the lake. Don't be a hater. :sumo:

Have you even been to Alaska :sumo:

:lol:

By the way...is there anyone left who doesn't think this board wields tremendous influence on market trends?

Yes. meh

People see what they want to see.

Oh, come now. In the grand scheme of things, I know you have seen people draw their own conclusions in spite of the facts, data, and evidence put before them.

I call them "irrational."

:)

-slym (please note, this was not directed at anyone here - just a casual life observation)

We do have the Hulk 377 3rd print as an example, with a price run up after discussion here. Your challenge, and what qualifies as facts, is pretty nebulous, though. Observation of timing and correlations is probably the best you'll get.

Perhaps you'll offer some "FACTS" to refute the Hulk 377 price escalation, though.

We do have the Hulk 377 3rd print as an example, with a price run up after discussion here. Your challenge, and what qualifies as facts, is pretty nebulous, though. Observation of timing and correlations is probably the best you'll get.

Perhaps you'll offer some "FACTS" to refute the Hulk 377 price escalation, though.

A few people got into a bidding war... :baiting:

Edited by ygogolak

A few people got into a bidding war... :baiting:

lol