• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,853 posts in this topic

Better investment of $100ish? Darkhawk 1 in 9.8. He's going to pop up with all these cosmic stories coming up in the movies. Wouldn't be surprised if his amulet ends up being an Infinity Gem.

Come on you are beating this Darkhawk to death...

All come back and tell you it was genius if it happens, but man is that a stretch on the gem thing.

Who would've thought the Aether would end up being one?

Just saying there seems to be a short supply of this book on eBay.

The only one out there right now http://www.ebay.com/itm/130934071813

It's priced higher than what they typically sell for but usually there's at least a half dozen of these on eBay at any given time.

The day it sells for $150 there will be 3 dozen CGC 9.8 copies on eBay...

I'm all for 21 and 22 to start getting some recognition but Blood has already been featured heavily on Arrow and his first appearances haven't done much of anything so far. Might have something to do with the character on the show only vaguely resembling either of the Bloods in the comics.

It's really bizarre to see all the disparate DC characters they are pulling into Arrow. Not quite sure why they would bring in Brother Blood unless the character was more like the comic book character.

Edited by Jeffro

I'm all for 21 and 22 to start getting some recognition but Blood has already been featured heavily on Arrow and his first appearances haven't done much of anything so far. Might have something to do with the character on the show only vaguely resembling either of the Bloods in the comics.

The whole second season of Arrow was about Brother Blood then the tie into Deathstroke.

It's really bizarre to see all the disparate DC characters they are pulling into Arrow. As far as I can remember. Not quite sure why they would bring in Brother Blood unless the character was more like the comic book character.

Well, the best characters only run a dozen deep. If those are earmarked for the movies who else are they going to use?

It's really bizarre to see all the disparate DC characters they are pulling into Arrow. As far as I can remember. Not quite sure why they would bring in Brother Blood unless the character was more like the comic book character.

Well, the best characters only run a dozen deep. If those are earmarked for the movies who else are they going to use?

Given the villians they are using in Arrow, I almost expect them to re-title the show to New Teen Titans.

Better investment of $100ish? Darkhawk 1 in 9.8. He's going to pop up with all these cosmic stories coming up in the movies. Wouldn't be surprised if his amulet ends up being an Infinity Gem.

Come on you are beating this Darkhawk to death...

All come back and tell you it was genius if it happens, but man is that a stretch on the gem thing.

Who would've thought the Aether would end up being one?

Just saying there seems to be a short supply of this book on eBay.

The only one out there right now http://www.ebay.com/itm/130934071813

It's priced higher than what they typically sell for but usually there's at least a half dozen of these on eBay at any given time.

The day it sells for $150 there will be 3 dozen CGC 9.8 copies on eBay...

You think that's the threshold for a flood?

is this just a result of everyone seeing it heat up and saying things like "I'm not grading that, $1 to $30 is enough margin for me" which has resulted into under 20 9.8 copies on the census resulting in a large market of speculators looking for this book in high grade?

is this just a result of everyone seeing it heat up and saying things like "I'm not grading that, $1 to $30 is enough margin for me" which has resulted into under 20 9.8 copies on the census resulting in a large market of speculators looking for this book in high grade?

if the prices remain at this level there is certainly going to be a rise of subs to cgc

if the prices remain at this level there is certainly going to be a rise of subs to cgc

2nd appearance of Archangel...

2nd full appearance of Warren Worthington III as Archangel... First cover

Fixed.

Death/Archangel first appears as a monochrome background character in 21 (with the rest of the Horsemen), followed by multiple panels in shadow in 22, then shows his new form and abilities in 23.

He is named "Archangel" by the Beast at the end of issue 38.

Edited by Lazyboy

Got milk?

Got delivered yesterday.

Deadworldbackcovercomp_zps7f7eeb58.jpg

Oh wow...

Very nice!

I actually spoke to O'Barr this weekend about this exact issue. He seemed to have no clue what I was talking about and when I tried to explain and ask him if it was the first time an image of The Crow was ever published, his reply was, "I don't know. Maybe. I probably did the front cover of that book, too." (He didn't).

Got milk?

Got delivered yesterday.

Deadworldbackcovercomp_zps7f7eeb58.jpg

Oh wow...

Very nice!

I actually spoke to O'Barr this weekend about this exact issue. He seemed to have no clue what I was talking about and when I tried to explain and ask him if it was the first time an image of The Crow was ever published, his reply was, "I don't know. Maybe. I probably did the front cover of that book, too." (He didn't).

James O'Barr did do the cover for Deadworld #10. There are 2 covers for Deadworld #10 (Graphic & Tame). James O'Barr called himself Jonny Zero instead by his real name on the cover.

Gary Reed (Caliber Comics or Caliber Press), Wendy & Richard Pini (Elfquest), Bill Black (AC Comics) & Kristoffer Silver (Silverwolf Comics) are the few independent publishers from the 1980's that have complete history of their company.

Back on topic. Here is the brief history of Caliber Comics/Caliber Press. Caliber Comics/Caliber Press Read Summer 1988 to Spring 1989.

Look up James O'Barr to find his complete publication history and his alias name for the Deadworld title.

Gary Reed (Caliber Comics or Caliber Press), Wendy & Richard Pini (Elfquest), Bill Black (AC Comics) & Kristoffer Silver (Silverwolf Comics) are the few independent publishers from the 1980's that have complete history of their company.

Back on topic. Here is the brief history of Caliber Comics/Caliber Press. Caliber Comics/Caliber Press Read Summer 1988 to Spring 1989.

Look up James O'Barr to find his complete publication history and his alias name for the Deadworld title.

So he did. Very nice.

Not Ebay but what the heck is going on with this CC auction for Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends #1 :o

Already at $101 with 3 days to go ???

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=538091

A 9.6 sold for $70 in March according to GPA.

Time for me to sell my slabbed 9.8, I guess.

I can hear the bidders, ">GASP< A Spider-Man comic- and it's a #1! That gotta be a worth a brazillion dollars."

Not Ebay but what the heck is going on with this CC auction for Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends #1 :o

Already at $101 with 3 days to go ???

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=538091

A 9.6 sold for $70 in March according to GPA.

Time for me to sell my slabbed 9.8, I guess.

I can hear the bidders, ">GASP< A Spider-Man comic- and it's a #1! That gotta be a worth a brazillion dollars."

1st app of Firestorm