• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,820 posts in this topic

And this goes on and on. Perhaps you guys could even learn something . . . :whee:

I think I would be in jail if I applied your practices into my employment. Ebay, however, is a free marketplace.

I thought Rikers was your address? (shrug)

What's Rikers, the name of your bus stop?

Commander Riker, other wise known as # 1.

Only James Tiberius Kirk is a more effective playa in the Star Trek universe

Riker scored better after he grew the beard.

Riker scored with a hologram but Data scored with Tasha Yar :golfclap:

Don't kid yourself. Will Riker got more than a toilet seat.

Yeah,I know.I've seen all the episodes several times.Riker was a true glactic horn dog bar none.

Sleepwalker #1 will be on the uptick.After tomorrow....
Fantastic Four related?

Tomorrow's refresher reference reading for my final issues of Fantastic Four. pic.twitter.com/uevQTPG3GQ

— James Robinson (@JamesDRobinson) November 15, 2014

Swamp Thing 25 is doing very well.

I know you are just posting that to advertise your sale but that book is actually selling for less than what it traditionally does. The reason being that in the past that issue never had more than 3 listings on eBay at any given time. Over the past year or so the number of available copies on the bay at any given time has been closer to ten.

Swamp Thing 25 is doing very well.

I know you are just posting that to advertise your sale but that book is actually selling for less than what it traditionally does. The reason being that in the past that issue never had more than 3 listings on eBay at any given time. Over the past year or so the number of available copies on the bay at any given time has been closer to ten.

Perhaps, but call it whatever you want. A raw 9.4 selling for $54 is a damn good price for this book imho. :foryou:

I wonder if the GLOD will be an issue for the non-SS signature?

Probably... plus the "To John!" note inside might turn away some potential buyers. hm

perhaps another John will bid on it

hm

My name is John...

I thought we were all Charlie?

I wonder if the GLOD will be an issue for the non-SS signature?

Probably... plus the "To John!" note inside might turn away some potential buyers. hm

perhaps another John will bid on it

hm

My name is John...

I thought we were all Charlie?

Charlie don't surf. :grin: