• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,856 posts in this topic

+1 about #252... is this because the series has ended?

No idea. Just in the last few months it's kinda blown up again.

Probably because I sold all the copies I owned. :facepalm:

Is it just me or has Spidey 252 picking up a lot of steam after a short dormant period?

Seems it got really hot 3 or 4 years ago, then went cold, now it's picking up steam again.

Not just you. It seems to be hot again.

Agreed. I was a little surprised by how much a spidey 252 was getting on eBay.

Same with all the black costume/Venom books. Hot stuff at the moment.

+1 about #252... is this because the series has ended?

No idea. Just in the last few months it's kinda blown up again.

Probably because I sold all the copies I owned. :facepalm:

The book was hot leading up to Spider-Man 3 for obvious reasons and then prices went down after the disappointing film.

I think the prices going up now are for the nostalgia (rather than the speculation) of the book. It is an iconic cover and storyline for ASM readers of that time period.

This reminds me of the Bronze Age bubble that was started 10 years ago, now it's with copper age books.

+1

I agree. For those of us posting on this board 10 years ago, it was a great time and I hope to see a repeat with Copper Age because in my opinion its a much more diverse and interesting age.

This reminds me of the Bronze Age bubble that was started 10 years ago, now it's with copper age books.

+1

I agree. For those of us posting on this board 10 years ago, it was a great time and I hope to see a repeat with Copper Age because in my opinion its a much more diverse and interesting age.

+2. Even with the print runs being a lot larger than the bronze age books, it still seems like the more popular copper books are holding their own in 9.8+ range. It appears to be the age that gets the least amount of love, but that is starting to change.

I can't believe I actually said something multiple people can agree on..I should print this thread out and have it slabbed!

I disagree.