• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,817 posts in this topic

I still need a nice Sandman #1. :(

Me too.

:blush:

DiceX has been removed from this club. :whee:

^^

135936.jpg

Nice! (thumbs u

Does anybody know the print run for this?

I mean Sandman by Gaiman has to be one of the top 5 comic books of all-time.

I expect the rule of 25 to kick in soon for Sandman as well.

I can't even guess how many copies of this I have.

exactly, it is a book I ALWAYS buy when i see it in a dollar box. it's a no brainer no matter how common it is. like NM 98 or NTT #2 when you could still find them in dollar boxes. of course, my copies are scattered among 60 boxes, probably 1 copy in every other box.

These prices are crazy. These were produced during the glut, probably well over 150,000 copies printed. I bought these as a kid myself. Its amazing what hype added with the desire to get "rich" quick will do.

much more than 150K. not really produced during "the glut"..that was a few years later, but by today's standards, big print-runs.

but you know what, has this stopped ASM 300 or 252 or a few other 80's books from doing well? if there's demand....

I found some circulation numbers for X-Factor #5 and #6 - orders for #5 through Capital City distrubtion totalled 49,700 copies, and fell to 47,200 for #6.

Full circulation statements begin with #12, and state that sales averaged 340,850 copies per issue for the year preceding - meaning that Capital City probably accounts for about 15% of the total print run

$106 already and 6 days to go. It will most probably end at $180 or greater now that potential bidders have a sale to compare against.
GPA shows a $200 and a $278 since the MCS sale. I say $240.

$250.

Survey says ...

survey-says.jpg

Someone got their hype machine messaging confused on this one. Read the listing.

SAGA OF THE SWAMP THING #37 CGC 9.9 WP NOT 9.8

But I'd like to see him in a Guardians of the Galaxy movie. (:

The following listing is for SAGA OF THE SWAMP THING #37 CGC 9.9 WITH WHITE PAGES! OWN THE HIGHEST GRADED COPY OF THE FIRST APPEARANCE OF JOHN CONSTANTINE! THIS IS THE ONLY 9.9 GRADED WITH WHITE COPIES, MAKING IT THE BEST COPY ATTAINABLE! THIS BOOK IS THE REAL DEAL FOLKS!!!

This is a must have for the true GUARDIANS Fan!!! THE MOVIE IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! DON'T MISS OUT! I have other single issues and lots up for bid, so check out my other listings! I am just letting go of some doubles so others can enjoy them. We have a new baby boy, so my gain is your gain!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321095941064?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

:o I know this is an extremely popular and HTF issue in HG, but $100+ for a VG copy?? Wow. Two guys battling it out. Shill maybe? It's actually a nice looking copy. Maybe someone thinks it's press worthy. Still, even with pressing, $100+??? Is there a Cheryl Blossom tv show coming on AMC soon? :insane: