• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,856 posts in this topic

Sleepwalker #1 will be on the uptick.

After tomorrow....

That's just crazy.

I've got a couple of long boxes that I put my junk books in & let the kids go at them. Most of the books are destroyed, but the 30 copies of Sleepwalker #1 have remained untouched for over 5 years.

I put them on ebay & have sold 20 of them so far today, for close to $300.

I am now pulling all my Wonder Man #1's for the eventual gold mine that is to come.

After tomorrow....

That's just crazy.

I've got a couple of long boxes that I put my junk books in & let the kids go at them. Most of the books are destroyed, but the 30 copies of Sleepwalker #1 have remained untouched for over 5 years.

I am now pulling all my Wonder Man #1's for the eventual gold mine that is to come.

Hahahahahaha, awesome!

After tomorrow....

That's just crazy.

I love this business.

Try pairing Sleepwalker #1 with his 1st appearance in Marvel Age #100 with a $39.99 BIN

People are so crazy!

It kills me every time these books shoot up like this.

There is NO chance of long term sustainability on these books, is there?

IMO there just is no way....

This is way different then say a Captain America (Winter Soldier) #6, where it has kept a respectable price tag after the fact, at least in my mind...

People are so crazy!

This is way different then say a Captain America (Winter Soldier) #6, where it has kept a respectable price tag after the fact, at least in my mind...

Yeah, sometimes I wonder if the buyers know something I don't. When X-Force #2 got hot I sold about 50 copies in a week or so & started thinking "what if this book just keeps going up, I'm going to hate myself when it is going for $100"

I was actually starting to doubt the logic of selling X-Force #2's at $20 a pop.

After tomorrow....

That's just crazy.

Wow. Congrats. I better dig my copies out as well.

ebay

People are so crazy!

At least a book like Sleepwalker #1 is being purchased because of what is occurring in comics though. Some of these books like Legends #1, see price increases simply because of a movie appearance and internet hype. Meanwhile nobody actually cares about the Amanda Waller character. Obviously the interest all of a sudden in Sleepwalker isn't exactly genuine yet either, but at least that character's newly perceived level of importance is related to the actual comics medium.

In regards to Captain America 6, I have started seeing copies finding their way back into cheap back issue boxes in local shops, which is nice as they still sell for a decent price everywhere else. Still haven't found a copy of issue 14 though.

People are so crazy!

At least a book like Sleepwalker #1 is being purchased because of what is occurring in comics though. Some of these books like Legends #1, see price increases simply because of a movie appearance and internet hype. Meanwhile nobody actually cares about the Amanda Waller character. Obviously the interest all of a sudden in Sleepwalker isn't exactly genuine yet either, but at least that character's newly perceived level of importance is related to the actual comics medium.

In regards to Captain America 6, I have started seeing copies finding their way back into cheap back issue boxes in local shops, which is nice as they still sell for a decent price everywhere else. Still haven't found a copy of issue 14 though.

Yeah, #14 is a tough book.

People are so crazy!

Yeah, #14 is a tough book.

Damn, I've got a 14 . . . :grin:

People are so crazy!

Except that Legends #1 is ten times the book in every way, shape and form that is . . . :screwy:

So what's actually going on with Sleepwalker (in the comics)?

He's reintroduced in FF

The current Marvel 616 is ending.

He's involved.

How long does one have to be out of the picture before it's considering a "reintroduction." As I recall he was in a few issues of Ms Marvel a few years back. (Although maybe it's longer than it feels to me, since she's been Captain Marvel for a while now.)

I'll gladly makes a few bucks from a horrible book like Sleepwalker that's been sitting in my junk boxes for 20+ years. It's almost like how Foolkiller shot up for a bit overnight, except that the Foolkiller series was actually good

What's next, Terror Inc?

I'll gladly makes a few bucks from a horrible book like Sleepwalker that's been sitting in my junk boxes for 20+ years. It's almost like how Foolkiller shot up for a bit overnight, except that the Foolkiller series was actually good

What's next, Terror Inc?

Terror, Inc!

Haha, yes....

What's next, Terror Inc?

Probably.

Every time a ridiculous book became hot, I used to say "What next, Sleepwalker?"

And now, here we are.