• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, littledoom said:

Literally selling like hot cakes...1-3 selling for $150+ raw at auctions and the prestige collected book as well as the newsstand selling for premiums .. countless editions sold .. the market is strong 

Holy guacamole. I'm pretty sure I have at least 5 of those sets.  Now 'where' is the question!   

10 minutes ago, iggy said:

Plenty of action on solo Predator #1 today...

It was only a matter of time.. glad I waited this long but unfortunately I think it's time to part and let go of a set.. the money is almost too good to pass uppp!

15 hours ago, littledoom said:

Literally selling like hot cakes...1-3 selling for $150+ raw at auctions and the prestige collected book as well as the newsstand selling for premiums .. countless editions sold .. the market is strong 

Average ebay sale prices seem quite a bit lower than $150. Take away the 1 $300+ sale and the other 90+ sales seem to be going for between $10-$30 per set. Am I missing something?

1 hour ago, boomtown said:

Average ebay sale prices seem quite a bit lower than $150. Take away the 1 $300+ sale and the other 90+ sales seem to be going for between $10-$30 per set. Am I missing something?

see the current live auctions ... also it helps if they're high grade as usual .. surprised to see such a surge 

Edited by littledoom

6 hours ago, comixry said:

Hmmm...When all the Batman vs Predator copies dry up, will the mania hop onto the other Dark Horse series: Superman/Batman vs Predator #1 & #2 or onto the Archie vs Predator series?

Batman Aliens series art by Berni Wrightson, and Story Ron Marz. My guess ....

15 hours ago, Inappropriate Spock said:

But why?

I've seen a few articles since the announcement that Marvel would be publishing Aliens and Predator series suggesting that Batman vs. Predator is one of the best Batman stories that's been published. I'm guessing that's why. Some people are thinking it's a classic.

On 7/24/2020 at 12:23 AM, littledoom said:
On 7/23/2020 at 6:40 AM, 1Cool said:

Sure seems to be a ton of Batman vs Predator sold today.

Late to the party . . . my listings went before I was able to adjust to the (insta)market. :cry:  lol

18 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

I've seen a few articles since the announcement that Marvel would be publishing Aliens and Predator series suggesting that Batman vs. Predator is one of the best Batman stories that's been published. I'm guessing that's why. Some people are thinking it's a classic.

Mebbe so, but I think my prestige copies were on feebay for the last two years at least. hm 

:baiting:

19 hours ago, maidenmate91 said:

Batman Aliens series art by Berni Wrightson, and Story Ron Marz. My guess ....

Oh man, on Mycomicshop there's a lot of "vs Predator" titles out there from Archie to JLA to Tarzan. Jeesh!

1 hour ago, Ryan. said:

Now a $90 sale... 

DANG! Thank you Ryan.

I was just talking to someone about this sale in another thread.   Space usagi 1 has a lot going for it.

Great cover, excellent story,  hardcore fan base, new Netflix series,   Albedo 2 is getting out of reach for more mortals, AND  Insanely difficult to find. 

I wish we could find out the print run.

Edited by Wolverinex

4 hours ago, iggy said:

Most of it is series 2 #1 stored multiple issues per bag

BDA7684A-F8B6-4A79-97AE-71253B717A2B.jpeg

Sweet.  Hoping I have a few of these also when I dig.  What made you buy so many?  Last comic I purchased in bulk new was ASM 252.  Ordered 50 copies but only was allotted 25 as i recall.  Height of my new comic speculation. Unfortunately its been a quick seller over the years so not many left.