• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Subscriptions $15.99

14 posts in this topic

I would be scared to death of the horrible condition these would come to you in the mail.
Promotions like this are designed to get the books into people's hands to be read not subbed in hopes of getting a 9.8 copy. :makepoint:

Yep. I just picked up Batman, JL and Aquaman.

My kids' Tiny Titan books usually came in better shape than the stuff I get from LCSs anyway. Taking Diamond out of the process = less damage.

I would be scared to death of the horrible condition these would come to you in the mail.
Promotions like this are designed to get the books into people's hands to be read not subbed in hopes of getting a 9.8 copy. :makepoint:

I am not even talking about books being in close to NM condition. I would be afraid they would come wrecked to the point that you might have to tape it back together to read the damn thing.

I did this a while back for Batman... and every one has had a tear in it (at least a half inch in size.)

They put it in a standard poly bag and that is it. It really will depend on your postman and the size of your mailbox.

These are my reader copies I bring to work for others to enjoy.

did the discountmags DC subscriptions a while back. not 9.8s by any means, but i don't think i've gotten anything worse than an 8.5/9.0 so far. :wishluck:

I am not even talking about books being in close to NM condition. I would be afraid they would come wrecked to the point that you might have to tape it back together to read the damn thing.

Ahh, I remember when my DC comics came to me wrapped in a brown protective wrapper. :luhv: Yeah they come to you in VFish condition but how cool is it to go into your mailbox and find COMICS!