• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Wizard World St. Louis March 22-24, 2013

119 posts in this topic

I will be in booths 515/517.

I will be directly behind you in booths 614/616.

The island of misfit Golden Age.

please bring your breathmints and your hats

you forgot twizzlers

bring lots of twizzlers :banana:

Less than 25 days to go :banana:

Yes we will be there

MCMiles will be there also. Arriving Friday morning and departing Sunday night, however, I'll only be available for autographs for a short window on Saturday afternoon.

Autographs available for MCMiles only at the hotflips booth. I get a cut.

Jeff

He is a Transplant SS exclusive. VIP tickets are on sale now. Just PM me for prices.

Sorry to say that slots are sold out. Thanks for all of the inquiries.

Yep, CGC will have a booth there.

Do you happen to know which CGC rep will be there and how to contact them?

Email Mike Balent (mbalent@cgccomics.com) and he should be able to tell you which CGC people are going ...

Getting a book signed at a show, however, is no more difficult than going to the CGC booth, saying "I need someone to witness this book getting signed" and then leading them back to where the creator is.

Hi,

First time possible submitter, thanks for your help.

I was thinking of grading the Walking Dead comic at St. Louis Comic Con. 18 bucks seem like a good price for a free comic considering I wont need to pay to ship it.

I am wary of the 100 business day turn around though. 20 weeks for 2 comics seems really long. And I was going to eBay a SS one hopefully and am afraid that there wont be a market for it 20 weeks later, people will have moved on to the next con one.

Are things faster since i'm handing off the books directly to CGC? Am I worrying for nothing?

Thanks again and see you in St. Louis.

you forgot twizzlers

Dale doesn't eat Twizzlers.

you forgot twizzlers

Red hots and orange slices

I was thinking of grading the Walking Dead comic at St. Louis Comic Con. 18 bucks seem like a good price for a free comic considering I wont need to pay to ship it.

I am wary of the 100 business day turn around though. 20 weeks for 2 comics seems really long. And I was going to eBay a SS one hopefully and am afraid that there wont be a market for it 20 weeks later, people will have moved on to the next con one.

Are things faster since i'm handing off the books directly to CGC? Am I worrying for nothing?

Submissions are not given priority, or "faster", if they are submitted in person at a show. But you can pay the extra price to have it done at a higher, and faster, tier of service. With that higher tier you will be entitled to the use of a free loaner. And you will get a complete twenty point inspection, clean up (interiors vacuumed, exteriors waxed), and delivery to your home or work.

Submissions are not given priority, or "faster", if they are submitted in person at a show. But you can pay the extra price to have it done at a higher, and faster, tier of service. With that higher tier you will be entitled to the use of a free loaner. And you will get a complete twenty point inspection, clean up (interiors vacuumed, exteriors waxed), and delivery to your home or work.

Thanks for your help. One more question since I do not want to hijack the thread with my noobness.

Can I submit my books at the con even though I am not a paying member? Just pay out of pocket at the con. Or will CGC make me up my membership to a paid version? What are my options?

you forgot twizzlers

They're not for Dale. :D

The Dicemobile is gassed up and ready for the long 18 mile journey.

Prepare for the festivities.

Well...prepare your books to be Fonziefied. :whee: