• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superior Spiderman

287 posts in this topic

LSCC Variant is up on Midtown http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Superior+Spider-Man+%231+Li_1250674

Nicely done to all of those (me included) who got it (and more than) at close to cover from across the pond a few days ago.

Just finished Ss1 and yeah, if ASM 701 hasn't started within a year then I'll be "amazed", ffs they even set the premise for his return in this issue.

This and the Dying Wish arc is a perfect reminder as to why Superheroe comics are mess (Hawkguy excepted)

You think its that bad?

So what's the deal with baby variant. My LCS didn't get any in (or, more accurately didn't have any). Midtown's sold out and it looks like they're going for $7-$12 on eBay at the moment.

Is this an incentive variant? Sold in select stores? Kind of odd that this one is the hottest of the covers (though I think the McGuinness one is going to rise pretty steadily).

So what's the deal with baby variant. My LCS didn't get any in (or, more accurately didn't have any). Midtown's sold out and it looks like they're going for $7-$12 on eBay at the moment.

Is this an incentive variant? Sold in select stores? Kind of odd that this one is the hottest of the covers (though I think the McGuinness one is going to rise pretty steadily).

It's a type of incentive variant.

You had to order more copies of a recent comic (Avengers Vs X-Men #11 If I remember correctly).

So if you ordered 50 AVX #11 you had to order 51 copies of SS #1 then you could order as many Baby variants as you wanted.

So it doesn't equate to a 1:10, 1:50.

some shops could order, others couldn't

You had to order more copies of a recent comic (Avengers Vs X-Men #11 If I remember correctly).

So if you ordered 50 AVX #11 you had to order 51 copies of SS #1 then you could order as many Baby variants as you wanted.

:foryou:

+1

Yeah I figured my LCS won't have the baby variants so pre ordered most of them on ebay! (thumbs u