• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ever wanted to try coloring but dont have photoshop?

22 posts in this topic

Interesting, from their blog:

Effective December 13, Adobe disabled the activation server for CS2 products and Acrobat 7 because of a technical glitch. These products were released over 7 years ago and do not run on many modern operating systems. But to ensure that any customers activating those old versions can continue to use their software, we issued a serial number directly to those customers. While this might be interpreted as Adobe giving away software for free, we did it to help our customers

Photoshop CS2 is a quality program. (thumbs u

True. I actually just sent an email to my students today who may not have deep enough pockets to buy the student version of CS6. Thanks for the heads up!

CS6 is what we use at work too, but I mean we had regular old photoshop 6 or 7 back in college...so CS2 is really nice compared to what I started on back in the day and is obviously not so old that enough people are not still using it that they had to find a way to not anger them all by shutting down the server.

This was actually a mistake, and it is NOT free.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4974662

2nd post.

"Effective December 13, Adobe disabled the activation server for CS2 products and Acrobat 7 because of a technical glitch. These products were released over 7 years ago and do not run on many modern operating systems. But to ensure that any customers activating those old versions can continue to use their software, we issued a serial number directly to those customers. While this might be interpreted as Adobe giving away software for free, we did it to help our customers."