• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spidey vs Supremacy??

16 posts in this topic

I am going to see one or the other today...but which one should I choose???

1041.gif
What have you unleashed upon this thread? 893whatthe.gif

I guess thats what you think of both movies? confused-smiley-013.gif

I am going to see one or the other today...but which one should I choose???

Saw Supremacy on the weekend but be warned if you are sensitive to shaking cameras then stay away.

There are so many qucik camera cuts some peopel are gettign dizzy trying to keep up with the action

Went with Spidey (of course, being apart of this board I was drawn to it!) Thought it was ok..marginally better then the first because of Octs tenticles. The train sequence was great and the best part of the movie!

Thought it was kind of slow and depressing in the beginning (I wont spoil it, but those of you who have seen it know what I am talking about.) Not to mention rather cornballish with the "Rain Drop Keep Falling on My Head" scene... foreheadslap.gif

All in all though I will see it again for the action (as with most of these comic movies)...but it isnt one of my favorites.

Went with Spidey (of course, being apart of this board I was drawn to it!) Thought it was ok..marginally better then the first because of Octs tenticles. The train sequence was great and the best part of the movie!

Thought it was kind of slow and depressing in the beginning (I wont spoil it, but those of you who have seen it know what I am talking about.) Not to mention rather cornballish with the "Rain Drop Keep Falling on My Head" scene... foreheadslap.gif

All in all though I will see it again for the action (as with most of these comic movies)...but it isnt one of my favorites.

ahem.....ahEM............AHEM!!!

Yes, I know JL...shouldve followed your advice! makepoint.gif

Yes, I know JL...shouldve followed your advice! makepoint.gif

Anytime cap'n...... cool.gif