• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

*shucks*

What did I miss?

The usual that requires your gentle touch... :grin:

Sledgehammer subtlety was sorely missed in the last few days lol

Moi ?

I know mate.

Its Friday, the footies back and I have cold cider.

(thumbs u

I am a big fan of TWD the show, but I never got into the comic. I'd love to have TWD #1 because I love the show but not because I'm a fan of the book. I guess thats is why the #1 is such a collectible though eh?

But anyways this is the East of West board. Scifi-Westerns are awesome. Check out 'Firefly' on Netflix for an AWESOME scifi-western.

Edited by Hodor

Firefly - best series never made to completion.

I guess we were lucky we got Serenity.

My oh my, what could have been....

The black guy who played the Govt Assasin - who's name escapes me, would be a PERFECT Black Panther if the movie, as suggested is a go for 2016.

Great actor, and has the poise, voice and stature to carry off T'Challa.

The black guy who played the Govt Assasin - who's name escapes me, would be a PERFECT Black Panther if the movie, as suggested is a go for 2016.

my brother loves firefly, i never warmed to it. I really enjoyed Dark Angel, and it was cancelled for Firefly, which didnt even make it to half a season. i think that's why i never warmed to it.

Actually, i have always been a big time Joss hater, but he finally won me over with Avengers. No one else could have done it better.

I am a big fan of TWD the show, but I never got into the comic. I'd love to have TWD #1 because I love the show but not because I'm a fan of the book. I guess thats is why the #1 is such a collectible though eh?

But anyways this is the East of West board. Scifi-Westerns are awesome. Check out 'Firefly' on Netflix for an AWESOME scifi-western.

You should buy the compendium of TWD (issues 1-48) .

It will be the best $40 you have every spent ( hm )

I never got into TWD either. I read up until this season with the phone. Then it just got too repetitive.

You have to work your way through "Fear the Hunters" and "No Way Out" several good moments...

"Tainted meat.... your eating TAINTED MEAT!!! lol lol lol lol "

First Appearance Abraham, Rosita, Eugene, Gabriel, and more

A love affair gone bad (hatchet).

Carl head shot

and much more...

Edited by ItsJustRyan

Chiwetel Ejiofor is the Operative and he would be a perfect Black Panther!

And YES, 100% agree! Firefly is my favorite T.V. show off all-time!!!

I was not a fan of space shows or westerns... Until, I watched this show. Fox really screwed up on this one!!!

Apparently Fox dropped it as it was seen as a thinly veiled dig against the current administration.

I just saw a bloody good series.

Yes thats the Guy - Ejiofor - T'challa is his for the taking I reckon.

He was brilliant in 'Dirty pretty things' - about the drugging and organ removal attacks on illegals in the UK.

Wake up and you are minus a kidney.

Grim,grim film, but he was exceptional.

I just wish they would hurry up and confirm Black Panther for 2016.

I'm still in a FF #52 buying frenzy!

If anyone listens to Podcasts, Hickman is on the Word Balloon podcast that just came out today. Talks about this book for over 10 minutes, around the 1 hour and 10 minute mark. Nothing too earth shattering but goes into the concept behind the book and general thoughts about sales, ending/abandoning Secret, and focusing on this book and Manhattan Projects...

i was chasing 52 last summer for a fair bit, dont think he'll get his own movie, but could see him maybe popping up in SHIELD.

Black Panther will be announced in phase 3.

No doubt at all.