• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Did you save your order confirmation? You just reply to that saying what you want to cancel. Or you can go into their live chat.

Thanks for that. I only ordered 4 each of #2 and #3, with one of those copies being a reader for me. So I'm really hoping it's a good read.

I'm printing out my own covers from now on and will be offering them for $12 per. They likely won't have images from the actual comics but will have kittens hanging from branches with witty sayings like hang in there. It will be my homage to the 90s.

As for EoW... In for a penny, in for a pound I suppose. This one I will try to do nuts to bolts on issue 1, just because I like the premise. I'll stick to standard covers for 2 on (famous last words). That said, I won't be buying 29000 of these to flip... And will likely kick myself later. I want enough to get one 9.8+ then moving on.

Lets see the numbers in a couple of weeks.

Or do you know a virus isn't planned?

Genuine question.

Because if one is, then all the other stores in the virus group will be adding to the total.

Then there are the upcoming Cons....

2c also

I dont think a Ghost variant has come out for a book, which then also had what you are referring to come out as well? WD/Saga right?

As for upcoming cons. Bedlam released its rarest variants before first prints, and caught some Hulk44 style"overpaying" early adopters, driving the price way above market on the NYCC sketch. That led to the overabundance of 1st printing ordering.

I am not saying EoW isnt over ordered also, but even if con variants come after, it will not have the same upside down curve effect that it did with Bedlam.

If people are already overpaying for EoW on ebay, its already tracking a different course then Bedlam, which never broke cover on 1st prints legitimately. I expect the massive "corvettenights" pump&dump crews to obliterate any early upward movement on EoW. It will sit at cover for a long time, but then, so did Revival, and many other books that picked up later.

What the print run of #2 is, in my mind, relative to #1, will be the make or break number for EoW.

Edited by CBT

Lets see the numbers in a couple of weeks.

Or do you know a virus isn't planned?

Genuine question.

Because if one is, then all the other stores in the virus group will be adding to the total.

Then there are the upcoming Cons....

2c also

I dont think a Ghost variant has come out for a book, which then also had what you are referring to come out as well? WD/Saga right?

As for upcoming cons. Bedlam released its rarest variants before first prints, and caught some Hulk44 style"overpaying" early adopters, driving the price way above market on the NYCC sketch. That led to the overabundance of 1st printing ordering.

I am not saying EoW isnt over ordered also, but even if con variants come after, it will not have the same upside down curve effect that it did with Bedlam.

If people are already overpaying for EoW on ebay, its already tracking a different course then Bedlam, which never broke cover on 1st prints legitimately. I expect the massive "corvettenights" pump&dump crews to obliterate any early upward movement on EoW. It will sit at cover for a long time, but then, so did Revival, and many other books that picked up later.

What the print run of #2 is, in my mind, relative to #1, will be the make or break number for EoW.

Didn't My Little Pony have a ghost and a phantom or was that just a ghost and a Larry's store variant?

Be interesting when I visit FB in the morning if there will be a 1 per customer limit like the Five Ghosts Phantom or Batman Inc. 8. Hopefully find some 9.8 candidates :wishluck:

Regardless of print runs and speculation, I hope the book is a great read and brings more interest into the medium. I can't remember, is this a double sized issue?

Better start speculating on titles/creators that aren't that popular or well known this year and hope for the best

Or wait for titles that are coming out towards the fall when all speculators are broke from bumping their old 10 copy pre-order to 100 or their 100 pre orders to 1000 lol

I'm excited to check out the 1st issue! Really like Manhattan Projects and some of Hickman's earlier stuff. I'll be buying 1 copy and no variants.

I see many people complaining about variants. I can understand the frustration about the variants because variant overload can be annoying. Make sure to vote with your wallet and don't buy any of them!

I decided to pick and choose what series I go all-in on. It's easy to get caught up in these series and want to collect everything but you'll end up getting burned. It's nice to have a few series that you just read and don't worry about collecting everything printed. I find you end up enjoying them a lot more that way :shy:

Just go for the variants that matter to you. Its not like Ghost or FB variants will blow up on secondary markets anyway - Do people actually get excited for Ghost variants? Quality is so sub-par.

RRP will be the only variant I search for if the series is good