• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I'm lucky in that the staff at my LCS are awesome, so I'm more than happy to get up to two copies of anything from them. I just buy online for larger quantities.

Plus as Krighton said, it's good learning by picking your own...

Da faq?~?~

I thought this was the EoW thread?!?!

its been like this from the beginning doh!

sigh

It is just that he is on this thread and he is open about it that he gets bashed. 200 copies of Batman Incorporated #8?

nope, it was because he showed up trying to talk like a big man with secret advice to offer people(pre-order in bulk wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, who knew derp) and was making claims about both volume of sales, and price of sales that were proven false by his ebay account being posted. But, he assures that it's his "off ebay" sales and "having his kids do the packaging for him" that keeps him BALLIN'

leave him over here:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/comicbookjunkie/

where he can continue blind leading blind activities....

why do you have such a problem with the people over on blowout. there are a lot of good people over there who are just as knowledgeable as members here. hell a lot of them are members here like cujo, johnc, and others.

also viper is about as welcome over there as he is over here. i've already had it out with him too on his methods and his arrogance. can't stand the dude personally.

so i have a question why are people on blowout so dumb, why is it the blind leading the blind, when most of us are doing and talking about the same things you and others over here do. i know some here think we just lurk here all day and run over and parrot info which is just not true. not saying that it doesn't happen. some guy came in spamming larry's market reports, like anyone gives a mess about them. but for the most part it's a lot of simialr minded dudes chopping it up about comics, just in a smaller number and on a sportscard forum.

really it's not hard to spot trends, and read websites, and look at ebay and come up with similar opinions. is it because this is the cgc forum so it is much cooler? just curious cause you are obviously aware of the board as small as it is, but why does it bug you so much because you have tried to bagged on the forum quite a few times.

I just read the first issue yesterday. I was really impressed with the story. Hickman's stories often get to complicated for me though. If I was reading it in trade it'd be perfect, but reading it in singles often makes it really complicated. Hopefully this story stays pretty consistent and isn't too confusing.

I like the premise though. I'll stick around for a little bit.

Da faq?~?~

I thought this was the EoW thread?!?!

its been like this from the beginning doh!

sigh

It is just that he is on this thread and he is open about it that he gets bashed. 200 copies of Batman Incorporated #8?

nope, it was because he showed up trying to talk like a big man with secret advice to offer people(pre-order in bulk wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, who knew derp) and was making claims about both volume of sales, and price of sales that were proven false by his ebay account being posted. But, he assures that it's his "off ebay" sales and "having his kids do the packaging for him" that keeps him BALLIN'

leave him over here:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/comicbookjunkie/

where he can continue blind leading blind activities....

why do you have such a problem with the people over on blowout. there are a lot of good people over there who are just as knowledgeable as members here. hell a lot of them are members here like cujo, johnc, and others.

also viper is about as welcome over there as he is over here. i've already had it out with him too on his methods and his arrogance. can't stand the dude personally.

so i have a question why are people on blowout so dumb, why is it the blind leading the blind, when most of us are doing and talking about the same things you and others over here do. i know some here think we just lurk here all day and run over and parrot info which is just not true. not saying that it doesn't happen. some guy came in spamming larry's market reports, like anyone gives a mess about them. but for the most part it's a lot of simialr minded dudes chopping it up about comics, just in a smaller number and on a sportscard forum.

really it's not hard to spot trends, and read websites, and look at ebay and come up with similar opinions. is it because this is the cgc forum so it is much cooler? just curious cause you are obviously aware of the board as small as it is, but why does it bug you so much because you have tried to bagged on the forum quite a few times.

:popcorn:

how were your forbidden planet issues packed by the way? curious to know how they pack for international shipments

Edited by Niro

I wonder how much these will sell for as slabbed 9.8s

The first one will do around $100....Then I think it will drop to the $50 range pretty quickly.

There are going to be a ton of these in high grade and with con season heating up, it's going to be raining "9.8s SS".....

Btw, this book has the best panel I've seen in any comic this year so far ! lol