• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

haven't received mine either....usually takes a good week from england

I know, but still have no patience lol

This might be a dumb question, but can't you order these from the FP in NYC?

No. I was on the phone with them yesterday in fact (The NY store), and they claim they have nothing to do with the U.K store now.

I called because my 9 copy order placed in Feb was cancelled on me, due to their "verification" email sent to me on March 27th was put into my spam folder. Soooo they cancelled my full order. I purposely set up an account, with crcd info, etc etc, to specifically order these items, and now only because I did not receive this email I get penalized. Yeah, cujo's not too happy today. :(

Gotcha. (thumbs u

Ditto, I didn't see the email at first, had to go digging for it. Was late on writing them back. Afraid I'd missed it too... But got a reply and confirmation.

(Ryan... Let it me you... Or me, really let it be meeeee...)

Ditto, I didn't see the email at first, had to go digging for it. Was late on writing them back. Afraid I'd missed it too... But got a reply and confirmation.

(Ryan... Let it me you... Or me, really let it be meeeee...)

If its you I'll be happy for ya brother. That will make your day ;)

All 185 of mine came in a few days ago along with a few Snapshot variants. Finally got around to unpacking them all [FP did an amazing job boxing them up...almost too good.]

Most of them are super fresh and Minty. Very happy :-)

I just finished reading this this for the third time and I am stoked for number 2. I think the art and story go perfectly together and the characters weve met so far are all cool. This is a keeper...and a flipper ;-)

Death and his two friends are awesome. The other horseman are scary in a Children of the Corn kind of way.

I have a question about the bartender's eye. What the heck was up with that ? Symbiosis ???

I only got 7 regular covers...I had placed a pre-order for 4 FP variants, but cancelled because I didn't think the shipping would be worth it. Luckily, I snagged three on ebay for $20 apiece shipped.

Edited by chaseman210

I just finished reading this this for the third time and I am stoked for number 2. I think the art and story go perfectly together and the characters weve met so far are all cool. This is a keeper...and a flipper ;-)

Death and his two friends are awesome. The other horseman are scary in a Children of the Corn kind of way.

I have a question about the bartender's eye. What the heck was up with that ? Symbiosis ???

That was my thought on the eye as well... very strange world lol ... showed it to a friend at lcs & he had same reaction