• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

You still haven't apologized, so it is just hot air. You've got tons of that.

I have nothing but empty promises for you.

There is the first honest thing you've said. That is a good first step.

You still haven't apologized, so it is just hot air. You've got tons of that.

I have nothing but empty promises for you.

There is the first honest thing you've said. That is a good first step.

That's the last thing I'll say to you. So...umm....................that's it

This reminds me of that Doctor Dre Song from his sophomore album 2001. Track 7 to be exact. Not to be confused with track 5, 'Big Egos'.

More like Bang Bang. lol

Ok I figured out the right analogy,

This thread is ALOT like the Method and Red Show from Fox.

It was a tv show based off the success of How High and Methodman and Redman narrate the show by talking to their pet goldfish.

This is nothing...you should the other posts

Anyways.

Felix and Ryan,

You guys know that I was just acting a "fool" as someone so eloquently put it. But in reality, I meant no harm to either one of you. I told told Ryan at Heroes that it was a HUGE mistake calling the auction out here...I didn't read the description and didn't know that he/she was a board member...truth be told, I really should take a step back, read and then post.

The name calling back and forth is ridiculous, it's acting like teenage girls...(Thanks RACK)

I would like if we three could move on from this.

So words aside. beer beer beer.

Others can do as they please.

And to add

I did talk about how Ryan and Felix's RRP was overpriced. I regret doing this and apologize to Ryan and Felix for criticizing another seller. I realize that it looks bad and is hypocritical for me to condemn and action that I am now taking. Again, I apologize for my initial comments about the book and would be happy to discuss anything further via pm

Is there a way of knowing officially if they're allowing for some print defects on the back on the 9.8s? Cos I'll probably get mine done if they do.

I think that my 9.8 had a few ink smudges on the back and it wasn't a problem. It may not hurt to post the book in the please grade me section and see what the boards think.

Cool thanks! I think my copy could get a 9.8 if it weren't for the inky bits on the back, which are minor compared that one on ebay which is pretty bad. So maybe it could still be 9.8 :applause:

In before the lock.

This thread is nowhere close to being locked, as is evidenced by the fact that we haven't seen Park post here at all.

:whistle: