• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Have a little patience it'll rise gradually which is better than a spike up followed by spikes downward.

didn't you say the exact same thing with bedlam? someone did...

Nah not me I never did pick up Bedlam....might be thinking of someone else.

dude, they said that since I picked the wrong shipping option they were cancelling my order after waiting 6 months. When I said I'd pay the difference they said it didn't matter because I hadn't been charged the initial amount yet!

think he means withdrew

hah, actually I typed 'ordered' and Samsung changed it apparently.....I haven't received a DF slab yet, all have been canceled after 6 months or so. Mine were all charged right when I placed the order.

Edited by krighton

think he means withdrew

hah, actually I typed 'ordered' and Samsung changed it apparently.....I haven't received a DF slab yet, all have been canceled after 6 months or so. Mine were all charged right when I placed the order.

I ordered 10 slabs once. Got charged for all 10 and the book took off. A week later the box arrived with only half my order and in pen marked to reduce my order. The best part is they still charged me shipping for all 10 slabs and a great price of $90

So basically they had the stock [and then some according to their site], the book took off, someone noticed it and cut my order in half and then raped me on the shipping.

I checked my CC again once the slabs arrived and they did refund and re-charge for the half order plus full ship. I sent a F U letter and about a week later they fixed the shipping rate which at least they did that.

Not the end of the world but if I wouldnt have complained they would have made out like bandits on the shipping

think he means withdrew

I ordered 10 slabs once. Got charged for all 10 and the book took off. A week later the box arrived with only half my order and in pen marked to reduce my order. The best part is they still charged me shipping for all 10 slabs and a great price of $90

So basically they had the stock [and then some according to their site], the book took off, someone noticed it and cut my order in half and then raped me on the shipping.

I checked my CC again once the slabs arrived and they did refund and re-charge for the half order plus full ship. I sent a F U letter and about a week later they fixed the shipping rate which at least they did that.

Not the end of the world but if I wouldnt have complained they would have made out like bandits on the shipping

They did the same thing to me, I placed two orders for two books each. Charged me for double shipping and sent 3 of the 4 books to me in one box. Shipping on the box was $8.00, they charged my card almost 40 for just the shipping. I complained, but they never responded, now I will never order from them again, and if anyone asks if they should, I tell them not to bother. Horrible customer service!!!!!!!

if the comic tanks i'll bet you have a greater chance of eventually getting it from DF. They probably keep the hot ones, cancel the orders and then make a tidy profit.

I am 99% positive they do this.

i am 100% they do this lol i am still waiting 6 month later for 3 daily deals

never ordering from them again ordered some books they never came i paid they said they were shipped and i never got them customer service dose not answer ever total scam

funny thing is i used to get my stuff all the time until this

:hi: NATE

its the same with anything some don't mind they would rather risk it

like i said never had any problems before that. made over 20 orders

i was not until around the whole superior Spiderman midtown variant that's they turned to mess for me have not ordered since

Edited by emezy360

:hi:

I've just read a lot of board postings of their business practices no matter the book. Slow, high shipping, and not filling orders correctly. Capitalism is a great thing, stop giving them business they will be left with 2 options - either start becoming reliable if someone buys 5 ship 5 simple or go outta business.