• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I couldn't wait. I went to LCS earlier today, took a break and read issue 5. WOW ! Great character development. It caused me to look at almost everyone (with a couple of exceptions ) differently. I thought the book was great already but it just got better. You guys were right. I'm going to re-read 1 through 5 tonight !

#5 was great in its poetic beauty. Then Gerard's Theorem was inserted slyly....

I couldn't wait. I went to LCS earlier today, took a break and read issue 5. WOW ! Great character development. It caused me to look at almost everyone (with a couple of exceptions ) differently. I thought the book was great already but it just got better. You guys were right. I'm going to re-read 1 through 5 tonight !

Who is this Gerard you speak of? Is he related to Girard? hm

Who is this Gerard you speak of? Is he related to Girard? hm

It was just mentioned in the comic. I think it is this Gerard. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%A9rard_Debreu

I definitely get what you mean that can happen but I think reading them all at once makes a big difference there is so much happing it can be hard to follow. the Trade should be a big help with that (thumbs u

Edited by emezy360

I agree. It is a little heavy and complex, but that is why I love it. It is a low burning plot, just like his FF run. I feel like we almost have all of the players on the field.

Character development was great this issue. I'm stoked about the hired hand ? coming in issue 6. Low burning is a great wat to put it. Hickman and Dragotta have both mentioned at least 50 issues so they can afford to take their time with the plotting and characterizations.