• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

lol

It's hard to believe this book is a year old. This book made me decide to start writing on this site last year. I'll bet I've read the series 6 or 7 times if I've read it once. I'm so happy they kept it on time this month I can't stand it. I still think it's the best book on the market and if you haven't read #10 yet, do yourself a favor and get on it. The last page is probably the coolest in the series imo. (thumbs u

That second print really pops more. Definitely looks way better. The good news about issue 11 is that as long as the trend continues, that will be the cover to the third volume TPB as well! With Death and the Ranger already on the cover of the first two volumes, I wonder if each new volume with have a different main character on it?

Edited by Stark Resilient

hm

They could but I tend to think this story is Death and the Ranger and everyone else plays a role in their world. That's a great point about the trades. The second trade comes out next week with number 11. I'm in heaven lol