• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

i'm going to assume that if the page count starts increasing quickly in this thread...it's all people comparing registry sets.

I should hope so. If people don't realize how good this book is at this point. Let them eat Marvel. :grin:

I will be throwing mine in later tonight.

So what you're saying is I should enjoy my time at top for a little bit longer before you bump me down. :insane:

Edited by cbalroman

I'm in and ranked #5 !! Woot Woot!

Can someone help me to get another registry banner underneath my WD banner.

I have tried and having the hardest time. When I go to my page to "get" the code for the banner it still shows my WD banner.

:wishluck:

Go to "Control Panel", find your EoW set, click the "get sig" link, copy the first box, come to your CGC Board Profile, paste your new link under your WD text.

You may have to tinker with it a bit by hitting the "preview" button, and looking at how it displays.

Let me know if you need more help!

Well Chuck, you had it 1st so there is always that. lol

Congrats to vikingreed and the rest of you. My collection is looking pathetic by comparison but you never know. One of these days...

Totally knew I wouldn't maintain first so figured to put my books in fast and bask in the glory of #1, no matter how short it was to be.

Vikingreed's set is sick! Love it!!!

Well Chuck, you had it 1st so there is always that. lol

Congrats to vikingreed and the rest of you. My collection is looking pathetic by comparison but you never know. One of these days...

Totally knew I wouldn't maintain first so figured to put my books in fast and bask in the glory of #1, no matter how short it was to be.

Vikingreed's set is sick! Love it!!!

Did you get a screen shot ? lol

I have tried and having the hardest time. When I go to my page to "get" the code for the banner it still shows my WD banner.

Go to "Control Panel", find your EoW set, click the "get sig" link, copy the first box, come to your CGC Board Profile, paste your new link under your WD text.

You may have to tinker with it a bit by hitting the "preview" button, and looking at how it displays.

Thanks done!!

Thanks done!!

:banana: