• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I just requested a bump in the score for the RRP.

I suggested making it more in line with how the Saga regular #1 and RRP are scored.

EDIT - Please chime in and let me know if you all agree with that assessment.

Thanks!

Edited by vikingreed

I'm gonna have to submit some of my books soon to upgrade my set.. For now I'm content to have had first for a brief period of time, and currently sit in third.. I'm sure I will fall out of the top three soon, though.

EDIT: Now's as good a time as any to thank Nexus and Emezy again for the great slabs they sold me awhile back. Thanks again, guys!

Edited by Stark Resilient

:banana:

It shall only be for a little bit!

I have a couple image firsts. Thinking I will send one in when issue 12 comes out to be slabbed. I'm ok with adding it to the registry.

I'm gonna have to submit some of my books soon to upgrade my set.. For now I'm content to have had first for a brief period of time, and currently sit in third.. I'm sure I will fall out of the top three soon, though.

EDIT: Now's as good a time as any to thank Nexus and Emezy again for the great slabs they sold me awhile back. Thanks again, guys!

:applause: At first I was sad to sell so many to everyone thinking I would never see them again

it is so awesome to see them all over the registry :roflmao::whee:

:banana:

It shall only be for a little bit!

I have a couple image firsts. Thinking I will send one in when issue 12 comes out to be slabbed. I'm ok with adding it to the registry.

Agreed.

I have one as well.

:sumo: East of West :sumo:

Happy Mother's Day to all you babies mamas and babies mamas mamas. I'm sorry Miss Jackson ... Whoops :grin:

I had a horrible pickup line when I was younger. I would say happy's mother day to a girl and she would say, but I'm not one. And I would respond with, maybe I can help you celebrate next year :P