• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I'm on 1 week and 1 day countdown lol

Every week before this book comes out, I'm on Midtown Comics' site, checking to make sure its a go. If they list it a week ahead of time, its a go. I have a feeling we will see a lot of Death and a lot of death in issue #12.

Description

'THE NIGHT BEFORE'

A last ditch effort is undertaken to avoid a war between the nations by the most unlikely person on the planet. The remains of the Chosen reassemble.

Remains sounds rather ominous to me. :o

Got my second prints in from CGC :cloud9:

2014-05-10170449_zps42c0ae8f.jpg

Those are great :applause:

As amazing as Image's run has been the last 3 weeks with Southern Bastards, Nailbiter, and then TWD 127, I still want to read this the most. Image is golden right now.

Next week is one of those magical weeks where East of West and Saga come out the same day. I cannot wait.

For me it is a no brainer.... EoW hands down.

That makes 2 of us. I'm glad that Hickman took the time explaining who's who and I believe he's fleshed everyone out enough that I actually care about what happens to all of the characters with the exception of the Endless Nation and I think that's happening now. I'm very curious as to what side each nation will take but it seems to me that there are at least 2 sides to take. I can't wait.

I like the red of that cover. The Blues are better, but that red looks good.

Yeah, I agree that blue is better than the other colors on these. I'm not crazy about the picture. The thing I don't get sometimes is that some of the covers are great and some are just okay to me but the interiors are almost always top notch. I'm surprised they don't use some of that interior art to sell the book.

Anyone up for a trade? My RRP 9.8 SS Hickman for your RRP 9.8 blue label? I was too late to catch that blue label emezy recently had up for trade so he recommended I ask here. If anyone's interested, we can exchange scans. Thanks :cloud9:

I will keep my eyes open for you on the blue label. I do happen to have some idea of who emezy traded the blue cgc 9.8 RRP :shy: because when I heard he was parting with it I was like :ohnoez:

I then went :fear: and checked to see what I might have worthy of a good trade. Luckily, I was able to find something that caused emezy to :banana: so I could avoid :slapfight: with other members of the board and I now I'm on :cloud9:

lol

I now have every East of West cover that I've tried to obtain in CGC 9.8. I couldn't have accumulated them as fast as I have without the help of emezy, krighton, itsjustryan, and in a roundabout way, zacrew. Thanks to all of you. :applause:

I will keep my eyes open for you on the blue label. I do happen to have some idea of who emezy traded the blue cgc 9.8 RRP :shy: because when I heard he was parting with it I was like :ohnoez:

I then went :fear: and checked to see what I might have worthy of a good trade. Luckily, I was able to find something that caused emezy to :banana: so I could avoid :slapfight: with other members of the board and I now I'm on :cloud9:

lol

I now have every East of West cover that I've tried to obtain in CGC 9.8. I couldn't have accumulated them as fast as I have without the help of emezy, krighton, itsjustryan, and in a roundabout way, zacrew. Thanks to all of you. :applause:

:headbang:

If it wasn't to you it probably wouldn't have left my set. (thumbs u