• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Good action this issue. I think I'm going to try to re-read 1-12 this weekend to refresh my memory on everything.

I always take trades on vacation because reading is the most relaxing thing to me. This year, I'm adding both of these trades and #11 and #12 along with Todd, Five Ghosts, and Rat Queens. The Authority, Planetary, LoXG, and the Watchmen are going to have to skinny in. :grin:

Page 3 ? Really ? We need to talk. :grin:

It appears that Hickman and Dragotta have their stuff under control as the pieces of the puzzle laid on the table early on are fitting together nicely. I was doing some preorders today and clicked on issue #15. The description is exciting like the intro music to a wrestling match. lol

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=EAST+OF+WEST+%2315_1353782

Handicap match of 2 badasses angainst 3 more badasses. I'm laying my money on the 2 but Hickman likes to weave intricacies into his stories that aren't always what they appear to be so its anybody's guess. The best news is that we appear to be on track for #13 on June 11th. :banana:

Edited by The Authority