• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Issue #23 is going to require a 2nd read.

I loved Chamberlain's part in the story as always but the 2nd half of the book threw me for a loop. I don't quite see how the Wolf and the heir to the Kingdom fit together. The Kingdom has always seemed the weakest link in the story imo. They have money and ? I suppose we shall see....

Every time an issue is released I have to go back and re-read the last 2-3 issues to make sure I am on track...

:shrug:

Sometimes I feel like I need to reread the last 2-3 trades just to roll with the current issue.

Freeman was sent to Cheveyo, Wolf's father, for mentoring in the nation when he was young, so Wolf and Freeman grew up together.

Here's some panels to support my claim:

From Issue 9, our first introduction to the Kingdom:

T6uVz6o.png

From Issue 10, where it is revealed Cheveyo is Wolf's father during his showdown with death:

zwtYMNv.png

Edited by Stark Resilient

Could we be getting rapid fire East of West issues?!

https://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/east-of-west-24

Image has been pushing getting books out on a regular schedule recently. Most likely means books will be out ever month to 6 weeks, but with more breaks after arcs.

This is a welcome improvement. (thumbs u

Could we be getting rapid fire East of West issues?!

https://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/east-of-west-24

Image has been pushing getting books out on a regular schedule recently. Most likely means books will be out ever month to 6 weeks, but with more breaks after arcs.

This is a welcome improvement. (thumbs u

Agreed.

Has there ever been tv rumors with EoW?

No. I don't care if this ever transfers over to other media but I'd love to see more of the EOW world and characters explored in the future. Fifty issues is just too few imo.

Also agreed. It would be cool to see this on TV, but I feel like it would have to be too heavily adapted. I've heard people mention it might make an awesome animated series, and I think that would be pretty awesome, too.

I wish the issue "The World" gave us a little insight to the rest of the world, rather than just the various nations of America.

Edited by Stark Resilient