• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Hey guys I haven't read this one but looks interesting, my question is, is this currently ongoing or is this planned to end at like issue 30, or 40 or something?

Thanks!

I think its set to run about 50 issues. Its almost half way.

I doubt any tv network or streaming service could give this story what it deserves in live action form. Big budget film is the only way to go but i dont want to see it get ruined so i will enjoy my books. Animated would work but the colors and art are so great in the book it feels like animation to me already (plus i dont want a voice actor to ruin what death, baloon and the "beast" sound like to me in my head lol)

Edited by rush_6

Hey guys I haven't read this one but looks interesting, my question is, is this currently ongoing or is this planned to end at like issue 30, or 40 or something?

Thanks!

I doubt any tv network or streaming service could give this story what it deserves in live action form. Big budget film is the only way to go but i dont want to see it get ruined so i will enjoy my books. Animated would work but the colors and art are so great in the book it feels like animation to me already (plus i dont want a voice actor to ruin what death, baloon and the "beast" sound like to me in my head lol)

Agreed, they could possibly do an animated version that could catch on, like Clone Wars, but it's probably to adult for that.

Thanks!

Agreed, they could possibly do an animated version that could catch on, like Clone Wars, but it's probably to adult for that.

Agree and agree. :grin:

It is still my favorite book currently in print. The first 5 issues can be had for $9.95 in TPB form and the entire run ( including The World one shot ) recently sold for $125 shipped. Try the trade and if you're like me, you'll be hooked. lol

Edited by The Authority

Thanks guys! I have one up in moderns sale, but I have to keep one for myself!!! I love this story. I haven't got into collecting older keys, yet, because it's such an expensive habit. And, I love the modern stuff from the past few years.