• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top five favorite covers of all time.

338 posts in this topic

Awesome Thread!This is also a very hard one really!But I know a lot of Daredevil,Batman and ASM covers would be up there too many to choose from and definitely Infinity Gauntlet #1's cover would be up there just so epic and well drawn IMO also Incredible hulk 340's cover..

This is one of my fave threads.

My wants list grew quite a lot after first viewing the images in here.

I don't think this one has been posted, but I liked it so much I bought it in a 9.8.

No action, just everyone looking suitably moody.

Defenders_Vol_1_128.jpg

That Wolverine Origins 2nd printing is something I've been looking for a while in a 9.8. It's a really great cover.

The Mighty Thor is interesting! Not seen many collage (if any!?) covers before.

Nice choices.

One of my favorites sold today at auction for $3000. No I did not buy it. I tapped out midway through as there are other things that I want in life more.

But this cover always had me mesmerized when I was younger.

magnus02.jpg

One of my favorites sold today at auction for $3000. No I did not buy it. I tapped out midway through as there are other things that I want in life more.

But this cover always had me mesmerized when I was younger.

magnus02.jpg

Actually, it went for $3.6K, including buyer's premium. (thumbs u