• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your pictures!

422 posts in this topic

It's Tobey Maguire! 893whatthe.gif

With a mix of some Mike Myers confused.gif

From Halloween? Which reminds me - anyone going to see Jason vs Freddy this year?

Nope the one from Wayne's World on SNL, Austin Powers but could be also Halloween never saw that Myer's Without Mask... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I actually am it looks terrifically campy horror good for some laughs. I saw the New Line Cinema forum and talk on Saturday where they did trailers for Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Jason Vs Freddy huge thing with entire cast and Robert Rnglund onstage and the one I really wanted to see Return of the King with apperances by Sean Austin, Elijah Wood, Andy Serkis ( he is incredible as a actor He is Gollum amazing), Dominic Mohagan. What a event!!!! cloud9.gif

My dad told me I look like John Laroquette from the old TV comedy "Night Court," and my girlfriend told me once I look somewhat like David Duchovny from the "X-Files," but I agree, from all the possibilities mentioned, Mike Myers is closest to what I look like, hadn't thought of that before!

Dude....you know who you look like...

james.jpg

hey darth,i cant wait to see jason vs freddy,ive been waiting on this for over 10 years.i doubt they will have a clear cut winner but the champ should take on micheal myers who imo scares the #@!$ out of me shocked.gif i still think jason could kick all of their asses. insane.gif

Dude....you know who you look like...

If you keep overexposing that photo then I'll have to forgo posting the pictures of myself in a toga as the Watcher, in a silver bodysuit as the Silver Surfer, and in drag with a big wig as Medusa!!! shocked.gif

If you keep overexposing that photo then

Hey it was over 3 months !!! I thought I showed some restraint...I used to post it weekly back in the day smile.gif

the pictures of myself in a toga as the Watcher, in a silver bodysuit as the Silver Surfer, and in drag with a big wig as Medusa!!! shocked.gif

Promises Promises... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

james.jpg

OK, seeing this picture reminded me of another funny, funny 27_laughing.gif, funny 27_laughing.gif, funny 27_laughing.gif video of someone else playing "make-believe." Be sure to watch them in order because if the first video isn't funny, just wait for the second one...

Without giving too much away, I'll just say this: Star Wars. Here it is:

http://web.gwax.com/swk/

Susanville, that has got to be the funniest thing I have seen in awhile. It took me several mintues to catch my breath from laughing so hard. I had to give you 5 stars for posting that gem.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Damn that was funny!!! It's a good thing they killed Darth Maul in Episode I, because if they hadn't, Ray Park would definitely have lost his job to that kid for the sequels. 27_laughing.gif

two of my buddies have macs and they couldn't watch it either. i would therefore conclude that it can't be watched on a mac. sorry because it's pretty dern funny. maybe someone really smart out there can figure it out?

two of my buddies have macs and they couldn't watch it either. i would therefore conclude that it can't be watched on a mac. sorry because it's pretty dern funny. maybe someone really smart out there can figure it out?

OH MY!!! That was so funny. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Thank you, I was having such a [!@#%^&^] day until I saw that.

The general consensus seems to be to try a program called VLC - it apears to be a cross-platform audio/video streamer. However, I know absolutely nothing about it and cannot say if it works or what.

Here are links to the main page and the download page.

Main Page

Download Page

PS - just an FYI, they are Windows Media Player files (WMV).