• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your pictures!

422 posts in this topic

Booo Spartans..heh

I'd post a picture of myself but the only real picture I have is my last composite one and I'd rather not post that tongue.gif

I'll see if I can come up with another photo when I go home next.

Brian

Could you imagine how good that sauce would have turned out if the pan were on the oven??!! I've heard stories about your legendery secret, sacred, tomato sauce del Diablo.

Zis' recipee' I MUST 'ave!!! I'll trade MY recipe for arroz con pollo a la concha (the secret is in the basting) for yours.

sadl.jpg

Those are date buckle saddles from 1956 Daddy-o, if they are buckled, that means a kitty is going steady, if they are un-buckled, then she is free.. Mine are currently unbuckled!

was looking at the San Diego pics and thought I'd BUMP this one, especially since I'll probably be adding my pic to it fairly soon since I've gotta take a digital pic for something else I've got going on.

My dad told me I look like John Laroquette from the old TV comedy "Night Court," and my girlfriend told me once I look somewhat like David Duchovny from the "X-Files," but I agree, from all the possibilities mentioned, Mike Myers is closest to what I look like, hadn't thought of that before!