• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your pictures!

422 posts in this topic

Glad to hear youre on a Mac, Joanna!

I didnt click thru to see this clip, but Im pretty sure its a home video a fat kid took of himself choreographing himself in a light sabre battle with invisible foes. Hes' uncoordinated and chubby - - but really into it! REALLY going at it. So much so that you are fascinated watching, even gaining a real respect for his dedication .

That leads to clip #2 where someone else took this kid's video (that his friends probably posted online somewhere to embarrass him) and added professional light sabres and sound effects. And now the kid is a real jedi master!!! A chubby uncoordinated Jedi, sure, but he looks cool.

Anyway, I think thats the clips in question...

Glad to hear youre on a Mac, Joanna!

I didnt click thru to see this clip, but Im pretty sure its a home video a fat kid took of himself choreographing himself in a light sabre battle with invisible foes. Hes' uncoordinated and chubby - - but really into it! REALLY going at it. So much so that you are fascinated watching, even gaining a real respect for his dedication .

That leads to clip #2 where someone else took this kid's video (that his friends probably posted online somewhere to embarrass him) and added professional light sabres and sound effects. And now the kid is a real jedi master!!! A chubby uncoordinated Jedi, sure, but he looks cool.

Anyway, I think thats the clips in question...

It appears to me as though the kid has Down's Syndrome. frown.gif

Here I am minutes after opening a package containing an item I only dreamed of owning when I was a kid. Look at my eyes in the picture and you will see the look of an older looking kid holding his childhood fantasy solidified.

Picture033.jpg

Thanks for posting your "photo reference" John. devil.gif

You are pretty observant. So much for my secret identity. foreheadslap.gif

...first rule of being a super-hero,..make sure your mom doesn't sew your name in your undershorts,... grin.gif

I might as well embarrass myself and add my photo.

JohnMay2004Comics.jpg

Man, all you need to do is put on a red cardigan and fast forward 15-20 years and...voila!!

bwsweep.jpg

fred1.jpg

Won't you be my friendly neighbor? (Just kidding! wink.gif)