• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrBedrock's eclectic thread of truly weird shiznit...

143 posts in this topic

Desperately trying to figure out what to do with a Riddler banner...

:popcorn:

I can give you a couple of suggestions....

Yep. Dale will be doing the same with all of his MarvelMania shiznit (thumbs u

gagroup.JPG

One other thing of note. I may also give away that shoe pictured at bottom left. The wife doesn't like that pair.

The foot will not be included

Loved to see all the Mighty Mouse stuff earlier & the Dinky Duck costume. :thumbsup:

Thanks Mike. I am thinking of doing a Terry-Toons thread over in GA. I know folks don't collect it much, but they are such cool comics. And I have the St.Johns issues pretty much complete. So maybe a book a day type thing with covers and some interiors. It might be fun...or a big snooze-fest.

gagroup.JPG

One other thing of note. I may also give away that shoe pictured at bottom left. The wife doesn't like that pair.

Is this a photo of the contents of the Bedrock Mystery Box? hm

Loved to see all the Mighty Mouse stuff earlier & the Dinky Duck costume. :thumbsup:

Thanks Mike. I am thinking of doing a Terry-Toons thread over in GA. I know folks don't collect it much, but they are such cool comics. And I have the St.Johns issues pretty much complete. So maybe a book a day type thing with covers and some interiors. It might be fun...or a big snooze-fest.

I'd love that. I had a big stack of St. John Mighty Mouse that I let go too cheaply years ago during a moment of temporary insanity. Wish I had them back!

gagroup.JPG

Is this a photo of the contents of the Bedrock Mystery Box? hm

It's no mystery now.

pics or it didnt happen

gagroup.JPG

So mean! :cry:

Desperately trying to figure out what to do with a Riddler banner...

lol

first thing that came into my head after giving that pic a once over was "october's going to craap his pants."

glwts!!!1!

In honor of the VCC (and to help move some of this stuff out so we can get to the real thread)

Take 10% off of listed prices below!

Remember - all prices include shipping!

Weird Shiznit Recap...

Page 1

Riddler Banner $50.00

Penguin Banner $50.00

Page 3

Mighty Mouse Ben Cooper Halloween Costume $50.00

Page 4

Mighty Mouse soakie $75.00

12" Mighty Mouse plush $50.00

8" Ideal Mighty Mouse plush $75.00

Two Mighty Mouse board games $45.00

Misc. Mighty Mouse group (t-shirts and plush figures) $30.00

Page 7

Vintage Christmas Bubble Lights $75.00

Page 8

ERB Synthetic Men of Mars promotional dust jacket $60.00

9 issues of Old Sleuth's Own $40.00

24 different old paper items $50.00

Only 11 10 items stand between us and a killer old comics sales thread (thumbs u

So I scanned the front and back covers of 22 books today. It was very cool getting to scan, and read, and grade, and gaze at beautiful LB Cole covered books for most of a beautiful Saturday afternoon. Unfortunately, by the look of things, it may have all been for naught. Not a single sale today and no closer to closing this thing out so we can get on to the next batch.

Oh well, c,est la vie. Lam gi thi lam di.

So I scanned the front and back covers of 22 books today. It was very cool getting to scan, and read, and grade, and gaze at beautiful LB Cole covered books for most of a beautiful Saturday afternoon. Unfortunately, by the look of things, it may have all been for naught. Not a single sale today and no closer to closing this thing out so we can get on to the next batch.

Oh well, c,est la vie. Lam gi thi lam di.

You should list the new books, price them aggresively, and include a free "gift" with each purchase.

If you had something like these lying around they would make great "gifts". :idea:

Riddler Banner

Penguin Banner

Mighty Mouse Ben Cooper Halloween Costume

Mighty Mouse soakie

12" Mighty Mouse plush

8" Ideal Mighty Mouse plush

Two Mighty Mouse board games

Misc. Mighty Mouse group (t-shirts and plush figures)

Vintage Christmas Bubble Lights

ERB Synthetic Men of Mars promotional dust jacket

9 issues of Old Sleuth's Own

24 different old paper items