• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jupiter's Children

526 posts in this topic

But its not violence without reason that's what makes it amazing.

If every issues in this series is on par with 1-3, I think this book is going to be one of those that does well on the TPB market for many years. Forget the messed up launch... this story is just too damn good.

If every issues in this series is on par with 1-3, I think this book is going to be one of those that does well on the TPB market for many years. Forget the messed up launch... this story is just too damn good.

I agree.. one of the best reads out there...

Issue #3 was pretty shocking. I couldn't get a certain scene out of my head for quite some time and... its back. Thanks a lot. lol

Issue #3 was pretty shocking. I couldn't get a certain scene out of my head for quite some time and... its back. Thanks a lot. lol

Must... wait... for TPB.

Can't let myself get suckered back into buying monthlies (well, best case scenario - hello Red Team...). Too frustrating to be into a series and have to wait that long.

Must... wait... for TPB.

Can't let myself get suckered back into buying monthlies (well, best case scenario - hello Red Team...). Too frustrating to be into a series and have to wait that long.

lol

You can buy #1 through #3 cheap. :baiting:

That must have looked a little odd to the people around you.

Yes, I broke out in Joker-esque maniacal laughter. Then I took my knife out and started asking people why they were so serious. True story.

lol

I thought the same thing when I saw this but the price was right so if somehow someone missed it, it was a bargain.

Got burned on this one with buying multiples of every cover, finally got the sketch variant for $5 because I still wanted it even though it'll never be worth squat.

Still love the book

Edited by Lonzilla