• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jupiter's Children

526 posts in this topic

I just read #2 - liked it better than #1.

A story is starting to come together....

(1) a world with super heroes that may/may not need them

(2) power struggles and political positioning

(3) greed and jealously

(4) a somewhat Romeo and Juliet dynamic

(5) grown kids with "daddy issues"

Not a bad second issue. As I said, better than the first and I'll tune in for a few more.

¿Anyone else read número dos? :grin:

:hi: Yes, me.

Also (6) Friends turning allies into enemy's.

I think you nailed it. I would add a little Jack Hawksmoor from the Authority with the " we know what is better for you than you do " attitude from one of the powerhouses. I'm really looking forward to issue 3. I was worried that I had my expectations too high with this creative team but I couldn't be happier with this book.

I just read the preview for issue 3. I'm sad that the book won't be released for another month because it seems like it's going to be pretty intense.

I think this would be a lot hotter book if it came out monthly. Of course, it would be late, we would have a different artist for an arc so I'm okay with the current schedule but I'm like you, I can't wait for number 3.

I've picked it up but haven't read it yet. Have really enjoyed it to this point.

I think this raises the bar the bar for the series. A very haunting issue that I haven't been able to get out of my head since I read it.

+1

I skipped issue #2 because I didn't like the first issue premise. #3 was a stunning surprise. Not what I expected. I am adding to the pull list. And I will go track #2 down.