• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jupiter's Children

526 posts in this topic

:hi: emezy

This one will floor you. I thought a lot of us were reading this but maybe with the lag time people lost interest. Its about as good as Millar gets imo and if you like Quitely, I think this is him at his best too.

:hi: Authority this book is great I just have not read this months issue I went to my comic shop and did not remember to pick it up :facepalm:

:hi: emezy

This one will floor you. I thought a lot of us were reading this but maybe with the lag time people lost interest. Its about as good as Millar gets imo and if you like Quitely, I think this is him at his best too.

:hi: Authority this book is great I just have not read this months issue I went to my comic shop and did not remember to pick it up :facepalm:

:hi: emerzy and authority .

Edited by natevegas

I am really surprised that this has not been brought up yet. I just finished three and wow... That was amazing. I started to think I didn't like this book last issue but the action just went up about 10 notches. This bodes well since he is planning on building his own "universe".

Edited by Colicab

I am really surprised that this has not been brought up yet. I just finished three and wow... That was amazing. I started to think I didn't like this book last issue but the action just went up about 10 notches. This bodes well since he is planning on building his own "universe".

:hi: Colicab

I've been talking about #3 all week. I can't get it out of my head. I felt I was going about it too much so I shut up. Absolutely one of the most moving stories I've read in a loooonnnnggg time.

They printed way too many but this is a super story. It could end up being an all timer but its way too early to tell. Issue #3 sticks out to me the way Action Comics 775, Batman The Killing Joke, and some other heavy hitters have. I don't care if it's a dollar or a hundred dollars, it would be worth buying. 2c

The next two books I feel could be HUGE are Manifest Destiny and Alex + Ada. Two intriguing story - one is historical based and the other a sci-fi movie love story? Both are movie/TV material

I ordered a few of MD and a reader of A+A. I hope they are good. The Luna's stuff is usually good and MD's preview art looked very nice imo.

Edited by The Authority

They printed way too many but this is a super story. It could end up being an all timer but its way too early to tell. Issue #3 sticks out to me the way Action Comics 775, Batman The Killing Joke, and some other heavy hitters have. I don't care if it's a dollar or a hundred dollars, it would be worth buying. 2c

No question starting to become one of the best books on the market. With this amazing 3rd issue I am glad you reminded me to give it a read WOW :golfclap: bi monthly is not doing this book justice but if keeps the quality

of this issue that really will not matter at all.

I was behind on this one and just read #3.

Best issue yet (without question).

Series has a lot of potential to be a mini

#3 was amazing glad you caught up.

that issue has stuck with me since I read it. Creative and brutal. (thumbs u

I need to read issue 3. I got issues 1 and 2 for $1.

Had those dummies not produced 10 million covers of issue 1 this book would be a monster hit. Its very well written with alot of family and political overtones.

Its going to take them literally a year to overcome that stupid launch if they ever do.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Had those dummies not produced 10 million covers of issue 1 this book would be a monster hit. Its very well written with alot of family and political overtones.

Its going to take them literally a year to overcome that stupid launch if they ever do.

if you liked 1&2 the next issue was just epic definitely a very underrated series.

Edited by emezy360

if you liked 1&2 the next issue was just epic definitely a very underrated series.

Agreed and I think you're right about how long it will take. They lost the speculator market and its not really like a DC or Marvel book other than some out of continuity stuff so I don't know how big the market is for this one. I still think it is one of the best I've read in a long time but I also understand some people just won't like it. It is ultra violent.