• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comicconnect Feb Auction

357 posts in this topic

I won an MMC in ComicConnect's Dec auction, only to have them get back to me in January to let me know that they were not able to get the book from the seller. This was a first for me. Has this happened to anyone else?

That's a tough one. Did they provide any further explanation? Seller just didn't feel like selling at that price?

I won an MMC in ComicConnect's Dec auction, only to have them get back to me in January to let me know that they were not able to get the book from the seller. This was a first for me. Has this happened to anyone else?

That's a tough one. Did they provide any further explanation? Seller just didn't feel like selling at that price?

The explanation I was offered was that the seller had sold the book elsewhere.

Let's hope they banned him from their site because that behavior just isn't acceptable and is a real black eye for their auctions.

Let's hope they banned him from their site because that behavior just isn't acceptable and is a real black eye for their auctions.

I had the reverse thing happen twice on CLINK. Sold a book, got the notification, packed it up, sent it to CLINK, then got an email saying "sorry, buyer backed out". It has happened to me twice on CLINK. Hopefully they banned that buyer.

are we sure we are talking about an auction sale vs exchange sale (shrug)

Mine was definitely an auction win. I've never done an exchange sale.

Mine was definitely an auction win. I've never done an exchange sale.

seems like a potential flaw in their system?...I know clink requires auction books to be on site before auction... I "assumed" CC did the same, but apparently not (shrug)