• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check out this fishy Amazon store..

40 posts in this topic

Okay,So the first link i see when googling him is this thread from 2010.

A fundraiser to put him out of business.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3702478

Did it work ? (shrug)

Guess not.

Also,i can see how everybody knows him or of him in the comic world so...

if most people are aware of him,then most people wont buy from him and people who don't care about comics simply will never know his existence.

Maybe its like bulk spamming,it only takes one or two blind stupid suckers to make his day.

I guess it'd be a good time to tell the OP to be also aware of bijoubaby and all his known aliases,care of the phenomenal work done by our resident detective trmoore45

About MintSilverAgeComics

Having collected Comic Books, Sportscards and Autographed Sportscards for years, in 1997, we encountered a monumentally unique collection of Comic books issued between 1958 to 1972 that included an ultra-high grade distributor's cache of unread/unopened comics that were never circulated, the cover colors, cover

whites, and paper quality of them far surpassing what is typically

encountered even on the highest of graded copies.

We designate these superb gems as being from a distributor's uncirculated cache. Having sold hundreds of these comic jewels on eBay, the feedback on each was typically shocked superlatives, and the buyer returning for more of these addictive, one-of-a-kind gems.

In Stock. Ships from NY, United States.

Having collected Comic Books, Sportscards and Autographed Sportscards for years, in 1997, we encountered a monumentally unique collection of Comic books issued between 1958 to 1972 that included an ultra-high grade distributor's cache of unread/unopened comics that were never circulated, the cover colors, cover

We designate these superb gems as being from a distributor's uncirculated cache. Having sold hundreds of these comic jewels on eBay, the feedback on each was typically shocked superlatives, and the buyer returning for more of these addictive, one-of-a-kind gems.

He really should consider getting all those one-of-a-kind gems slabbed. :insane:

He really should consider getting all those one-of-a-kind gems slabbed. :insane:

PGX are calling him.

What noble boardie will buy a book from him, rate him a 1/5, and call him out as robojo/Dupcak/Stroud in the feedback line as a service to all would-be future buyers?

I do have my eye on the Avengers #1 . But I am $59,900 short.

So I emailed this person. Just to see what I could find out .

this was a few of their responses .

"You know, every comic shop I've been in stocks the opposite of what we do! Sure it's comics, but as different as a BB is from a bazooka shell. We've got the bazookas! It takes alot of inventory to stock a successful shop, all the new issues, graphic novels, toys, games, comic related minutae, trading cards, posters, thousands of 25 cent to $5.00 back issues, the things most collectors are interested in and brings them in. We just don't have any of that type of depth of inventory to stock a store, nor the type of knowledge about it necessary to deal with it. I couldn't even tell you what the current Avengers line-up is, our area of extreme expertise being 1955-1975 material. Thats where we excell. Our type of material would be better suited for gallery exhibition, with price tags, or scheduled auctions."

"Thank you for asking, William. We don't have a store location. That may be subject to change in the future."

I was basically trying to get them to tell me where they were located . But no dice.

Isnt it really tough for sellers on Amazon? As bad as Ebay is for a seller I thought Amazon was worse . They dont make you return an item before they will refund your money from the sellers account . I could be wrong .

Whoever this is has the books. Same background. The prices, ungraded, obscene self grading; who would just blindly send 60k for a ungraded comics on Amazon? If it is a new seller, they should change their background.

Interesting similarity in photography:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/forums/comic-book-forum/331-amazing-spider-man-2-goes-1-cent-$22-000-46-bids.html

In business since 1997

mugshot.jpg

Whoever this is has the books. Same background. The prices, ungraded, obscene self grading; who would just blindly send 60k for a ungraded comics on Amazon? If it is a new seller, they should change their background.

I think I'm confused. Are you saying you don't think this is Comic-Keys/Robojo?

If so, check out this thread, I think it will clear it up: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6133955