• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show me your 10.0's!

73 posts in this topic

:luhv:

The Batman & Robin 10 could be yours if your heart truly desires it! lol

My heart thinks your book is sexy. However, my heart and my wallet are totally different organs and the latter has all the sway.

That said, I've covered my eyes, pulled on an adult diaper and crossed my legs in the girliest of ways. Consequently, I'm ready to hear your price.

I will do that just for you, because you come from the land of two of my favorite movie quotes. 'Kick it in the guts, Barry.' And 'She's the last of the V8s.'

lololol - a cultural classic. Best thing about it is terms like "kick it in the guts" are just common phrase-age. But if you're gonna watch aussie films just avoid the living mess out of "Bad Boy Bubby"... a more recent Aussie one I'd recommend for being pretty dark but amazing film: Animal Kingdom.

:luhv:

The Batman & Robin 10 could be yours if your heart truly desires it! lol

My heart thinks your book is sexy. However, my heart and my wallet are totally different organs and the latter has all the sway.

That said, I've covered my eyes, pulled on an adult diaper and crossed my legs in the girliest of ways. Consequently, I'm ready to hear your price.

I will do that just for you, because you come from the land of two of my favorite movie quotes. 'Kick it in the guts, Barry.' And 'She's the last of the V8s.'

lololol - a cultural classic. Best thing about it is terms like "kick it in the guts" are just common phrase-age. But if you're gonna watch aussie films just avoid the living mess out of "Bad Boy Bubby"... a more recent Aussie one I'd recommend for being pretty dark but amazing film: Animal Kingdom.

I second animal kingdom. Great film.

I will check it out next movie night. Thanks for the recommendation.

I will check it out next movie night. Thanks for the recommendation.

Do to want to thread jack but it is based on an infamous Australian crime family and one of their particularly horrific acts.

Quick question from a newbie: isn't it normal to get a raw which could qualify as a 10.0 when you order new comics from websites such as DCBS?

Almost nothing is a 10. Due to how comics are printed, shipped, unpacked, reshipped, and handled, usually by people who really don't care, most comic shops (or mail order) never have a 10, or even a 9.9. It truly is simply luck. The veterans on here can correct me, but I believe I read somewhere that less than 1/2 of 1% of all books slabbed by CGC have been 10.0!