• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show me your 10.0's!

73 posts in this topic

We all want them, but they are tough to come by, or too outrageous for most of us, especially if it is a popular book. I have 8, and none of them would be considered a hot book, other than they are a perfect 10.0......

IMG_0030_zps6e9f0500.jpg

IMG_0031_zps9ef03964.jpg

Most of the 10.0 IDW's came direct from the guy at IDW Limited-- I was buying some of their actual book books (Turtles, Crawl to Me. etc.) and he said he had a bunch of 10's in storage that they got back a year or two ago when they submitted hundreds of comics. He said they were shocked to get just a handful of 10's and 9.9's from all the comics they submitted. He made me a great deal on them. I personally have yet to submit a book, but my first 4 coupons are on the way!

I hame some 10.0s in my personal collection, all self subbed, all Marvel X-Men related stuff.

This was my first 10.0

I'll never forget the pride when I saw the grade online.

The best thing is I ended up buying the OA from Paquette a couple of years ago.

Ult79Gem.jpg

I have one 10, but the credit for that goes to Dre. So, I don't think that really counts since I didn't get it and sub myself.

My 9.9 came from eBay, so it doesn't count really either.

Since I do nearly all SS I don't think too many are in my future.