• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman New 52

471 posts in this topic

So let me get this straight, Is Batman New 52 Series (2nd Series) ending and then a new #1 (3rd series) will pick up from there on out?

New writer artist from 52 on.

So what's this new Batman 1 coming out all about? Spin off series? New regular series?

So let me get this straight, Is Batman New 52 Series (2nd Series) ending and then a new #1 (3rd series) will pick up from there on out?

New writer artist from 52 on.

So what's this new Batman 1 coming out all about? Spin off series? New regular series?

I have no idea....just know the artist writer changing...I guess the numbering is new

I think Duke really is some type of Robin. Posted this in the moderns heating up but here it is again:

BATMAN

Written by Tom King

Art by Mikel Janin and David Finch

Twice monthly

How does Batman get close to the madness and still come back from it every day, and be our example of justice for the DCU? Featuring Commissioner Gordon with a full head of hair and Duke Thomas!

m4vECYW.jpg

who's the girl..i'm guessing not Harper since it doesn't resemble her...maybe Duke runs the Bat Computers while Batman's out running around. He's standing next to the monitors which made me think that.
Hmm. Question is is that a red cape he's wearing...

Yep read that today. I actually don't know what JRJR art looks like, but was jumping on the "hate his art" wagon without any basis. Maybe I'll like it. lol

Just Google it.

the old early 80's stuff isn't awful, but it gets progressively worse. To get an idea of what it is today, look up his superman stuff. And I thought it wouldn't get worse than his World War Hulk stuff....got me!

Yep read that today. I actually don't know what JRJR art looks like, but was jumping on the "hate his art" wagon without any basis. Maybe I'll like it. lol

Just Google it.

the old early 80's stuff isn't awful, but it gets progressively worse. To get an idea of what it is today, look up his superman stuff. And I thought it wouldn't get worse than his World War Hulk stuff....got me!

Omg. So true...that Superman stuff :facepalm:

Just Google it.

You'd think you'd get better as you got older. Maybe the inker then fixed all his work.