• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman New 52

471 posts in this topic

Just got off the phone with CGC and my Batman 1 and 2 1:200 B&W Gold label SS variants have finally been graded and ships TODAY!! :applause:

Both signed by Snyder and Capullo. Issue 1 got a 9.6 and issue 2 got a 9.8. I can't wait to see the notes on #1. Heck I'm not even sure if I am going to keep them, might sell them as a pair. I do have a question though. How long is Snyder staying on this spectacular run on Batman? I know he won't be on here forever but I feel sorry for the next man on deck. This Joker is the best, Moore's Joker has to take a back seat and call me crazy, I like the skin face and think they should keep it that way.

Welcome back home! :applause:

NWM10001_zpsa27bd46c.jpg

NWM10002_zps4ddd285d.jpg

Very nice!! :-)

He'll be on a while. He said his next arc runs from 21-29 or so and he only want to write three books at one time.

That's interesting. Wonder if that's why American Vampire is on a hiatus this year. Shame - love that title.

What's happening between 17 and 21?

He'll be on a while. He said his next arc runs from 21-29 or so and he only want to write three books at one time.

That's interesting. Wonder if that's why American Vampire is on a hiatus this year. Shame - love that title.

What's happening between 17 and 21?

18 is a stand alone with Harper Row

19 and 20 is a two parter with a well known villain (hasn't been stated who that is yet)

21+ might be Riddler/Red Hood Gang

I too think Batman is the best title out there right now.

I just hope that Snyder is not spreading himself too thin. He's taken on Talon, which in my opinion is excellent so far (having only read issue #1,2 & 0).

I wonder if DC Comics will use him to prop up some of their other flagging titles.

Talon might be good but he looks like a pigeon. Why couldn't they just use the design from Batman?

Agreed. The costume is not great at all. Infact the costume Talon wears at the very start of issue 1 is much much better then the one he is given at the end.

If you can get past how sucky the costume is, like I have, you will find that Talon is a very enjoyable title.

What Snyder is doing well is that even though Talon is in Gotham, so far, he has focused on the Court of Owls and Talon's quest. He has left Batman and his allies and villains well alone, I think that shows the strength of the title IMO.

As I've said before, if anyone was a fan of the late 90s Nightwing series, you WILL enjoy Talon.