• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters-Lee/Romita Sr+Jr/Shooter/Claremont/Austin/Sinnott/Trimpe/DeFalco

251 posts in this topic

Sadly a lot of Joe's missing. I thought people meant Joe Kubert, but I guess it could be Joe Simon too, which is probably what people meant.

I meant Simon, but yeah, Kubert as well. Simon was a fixture on Sean's Master's tours, don't think Kubert was ever part of it.

Joe Kubert was in the works when the sad news of his passing came down. He will be missed.

I only spoke to Joe K. twice. Both times briefly. But both times he came across as both a man's man and a gentle soul, which is rare. I am always sad when legends pass, but I really miss Joe, because he influenced and was a part of the lives of so many other great creators.

Sorry to hijack the Masters thread. Get all these guys while they can still be gotten!!

I got the same impression about him when I would talk to him at cons.

The Masters...Special Edition is extremely happy to announce a private signing with Jim Shooter!

So far I have not seen him on any con guest lists. :)

Flyers and Website Updates this weekend! This is gonna be fun!

Amazing lineup. That's a murderers row of xmen talent...

Roy Thomas and Steranko? :wishluck:

Unless I'm flat broke, I'll be subbing books anyway, but those two would be the icing on the cake for me, besides the obvious impossibilities, miller, Byrne, Moore and Windsor smith.

Thanks guys. In all honesty I do not expect to add anyone else. It will be this All Star lineup along with all of the fabulous guests booked for Boston Comic Con. You can get all these sigs and just pay 1 grading fee!

Thanks guys. In all honesty I do not expect to add anyone else. It will be this All Star lineup along with all of the fabulous guests booked for Boston Comic Con. You can get all these sigs and just pay 1 grading fee!

Seriously, Boston already has George Perez too and Alex Saviuk and Mark Bagley. Thats a LOT of Marvel big names.

The Masters...Special Edition is extremely happy to announce a private signing with Jim Shooter!

So far I have not seen him on any con guest lists. :)

Flyers and Website Updates this weekend! This is gonna be fun!

I guess it is a good thing I picked up a certain 9.0 book when I did! As I only have about half way through march to get a couple more books together this is awesome and I am looking forward to it.

this is so impressive, its stuff like this that makes me wish i collected sigs

That's why this signing opp would be such a good time to start. The Masters II signing was where I picked up my first yellow labels and the addiction kicked in.

I'm definitely amassing books for this already, right around 4 and counting!