• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters-Lee/Romita Sr+Jr/Shooter/Claremont/Austin/Sinnott/Trimpe/DeFalco

251 posts in this topic

I am happy to say that we have been staying on top of packages that arrive early.

Lots of invoice #'s have been emailed pm'd to submitters already!

(I know from experience I am going to get a bunch right at deadline) :)

Mine are out the door. Two books.

X-men 112 Slabbed SS Layton/Perez (For Austin, Claremont and Shooter.) Really look forward to this one, it will be my first quintuple signed book. Will have all creators other than Byrne. :(

Iron Man 55 Raw (For Sinnott)

This whole having to sell and clean out my house thing is screwing with my comic collection. I'll have to catch the next go around Sean. Hope this one goes really well :applause:

I barely got my sub in for the same reason.

Alrighty......Just got back from the post office with my final carload of submissions that arrive on time!

One more day of prepping then off to some signings! Romita Sr., Romita Jr., Trimpe, Austin, and Sinnott!

A very big thank you to all who have submitted. I am hoping this turns out to be one of the biggest and best Masters signings yet!

Cheers!

Sean

Alrighty......Just got back from the post office with my final carload of submissions that arrive on time!

One more day of prepping then off to some signings! Romita Sr., Romita Jr., Trimpe, Austin, and Sinnott!

A very big thank you to all who have submitted. I am hoping this turns out to be one of the biggest and best Masters signings yet!

Cheers!

Sean

Thanks for doing this Sean. Any chance you'll be able to post pics of the signings as you have done in the past?