• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters-Lee/Romita Sr+Jr/Shooter/Claremont/Austin/Sinnott/Trimpe/DeFalco

251 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have emailed you your invoice numbers if you submitted for this Op.

One Final signing is left with Stan Lee at the end of May.

All completed books arrived at CGC when I posted it earlier in the thread a couple of weeks ago.

Any further details please pm me or call CGC with your invoice # and ask them about turnaround times.

Thank you :)

Hi,

I have emailed you your invoice numbers if you submitted for this Op.

One Final signing is left with Stan Lee at the end of May.

All completed books arrived at CGC when I posted it earlier in the thread a couple of weeks ago.

Any further details please pm me or call CGC with your invoice # and ask them about turnaround times.

Thank you :)

My FT moderns are in QC, and I was told they would ship either late today or tomorrow. No Stan books in that order, obviously.

+1!

Got my grades today on my FT moderns, all were 9.8s save for one cracked 9.6 that held (I really thought it had a strong shot at an upgrade, but am very pleased with the 9.6). Will post scans when I get them in hand.

Thanks Sean!

Hi All!

The Stan signing went Fantastic!

All books were submitted on Friday!

This round of the Masters is DONE!

Stay tuned for Round 2 coming up in August!!!!!!!! Similar lineup! Stay tuned for updates!

IMG_5994_zps7f872fb8.jpg