• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters-Lee/Romita Sr+Jr/Shooter/Claremont/Austin/Sinnott/Trimpe/DeFalco

251 posts in this topic

Thanks Sean! Saw some of my books and they look awesome! But it was such a huge mistake looking at the photos...now I really can't wait...sigh

I second that. I can wait to have my books back, signed and graded in a shiny new slab. I must admit I'm kinda nervous about the grades. Cgc has been really hard on my books as of late.

Hey Sean, you obviously won't be in Boston this weekend. Any thoughts on what to do with the books we were going to turn in this weekend? I can always mail my book, of course, but figured I'd ask first.

Hi All :hi:

Here are some updates for everyone-

We are waiting for Boston Comic Con to announce their new date. Hopefully it is soon and we can make it!

The Books that were going to be handed in in Boston are now being shipped to CGC this week.

Our Next Stan Lee signing is set for May 30th. (Our apologies that this is not sooner, it had to be re-scheduled.)

I still have to get around to updating this website. Please PM or Email us about WW Philly or Stan submissions!

All the best,

Sean

Update-

Completed books are in route to CGC.

They are expected to arrive on Wednesday and hopefully put into the system the same day.

Completed raw items are shipping this week. (mkkilla)

I hear that we will find out a new Boston Comic Con date by the end of the week.

-Sean

I am going for the same lineup again over the Summer around August BEFORE Baltimore Comic Con.

:)

We also have a couple other Opps that might come out in a month or so. :)