• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters-Lee/Romita Sr+Jr/Shooter/Claremont/Austin/Sinnott/Trimpe/DeFalco

251 posts in this topic

Have a great signing, Sean. With ECCC, Wondercon and Gem City, I was not able to get my books out. I hope everything goes well, and that a couple of Claremont/Austin books hit the secondary market.

Alrighty......Just got back from the post office with my final carload of submissions that arrive on time!

One more day of prepping then off to some signings! Romita Sr., Romita Jr., Trimpe, Austin, and Sinnott!

A very big thank you to all who have submitted. I am hoping this turns out to be one of the biggest and best Masters signings yet!

Cheers!

Sean

Thanks for doing this Sean. Any chance you'll be able to post pics of the signings as you have done in the past?

I am going to try :)

Awesome! I was hoping for some pics again...nothing quite like having a pic or two of the artist signing your book. :cloud9:

Alrighty......Just got back from the post office with my final carload of submissions that arrive on time!

One more day of prepping then off to some signings! Romita Sr., Romita Jr., Trimpe, Austin, and Sinnott!

A very big thank you to all who have submitted. I am hoping this turns out to be one of the biggest and best Masters signings yet!

Cheers!

Sean

Thanks for doing this Sean. Any chance you'll be able to post pics of the signings as you have done in the past?

I am going to try :)

Awesome! I was hoping for some pics again...nothing quite like having a pic or two of the artist signing your book. :cloud9:

+1 I always like to drop those pics into the back cover spot on the registry page, they add a nice touch. Thanks for trying on those!

Hi Guys!

The deadline has past. Thanks for all of the submissions (even the ones I got on 4/2) ;)

There are two more deadlines for your reference

NYCBM- Deadline 4-10-13

Boston + Stan Lee- Deadline 4-17-13

Hi Guys!

The deadline has past. Thanks for all of the submissions (even the ones I got on 4/2) ;)

There are two more deadlines for your reference

NYCBM- Deadline 4-10-13

Boston + Stan Lee- Deadline 4-17-13

lol You knew that was going to happen.

The Romita Sr. and Romita Jr. signing went great!

I tried to get the photos all set, then photobucket was wierd, then I deleted the album by accident because of an error.

Long story short I need to make it home today to re-upload the photos (around 500!) I had 2 photographers!

Then I will post a link.

Today we are headed upstate to do signings with Joe Sinnott, Terry Austin and Herb Trimpe!

:news: :news::news::news::news:

ROMITA UPDATE

http://s1241.photobucket.com/user/nycomics/library/Romita%20Sr%20and%20Jr%20Signing%20April%202013

This is a private album.

If you want the password to see your books.

Please Email me at NYComics@gmail.com

Please do not post the password. It goes without saying..... (shrug) .....right?

Enjoy! We had 2 photographers and tried to capture each signature :)

All the best,

Sean

The pictures look amazing! I see my books! So, many people had the same idea as me. :(

I guess, great minds think alike.

BTW, some of our boardies have creative signing blocks. I wish I had been a little more creative with signature placements.

Great job guys! Can't wait to see the next set of pix!

The pictures look amazing! I see my books! So, many people had the same idea as me. :(

I guess, great minds think alike.

BTW, some of our boardies have creative signing blocks. I wish I had been a little more creative with signature placements.

Great job guys! Can't wait to see the next set of pix!

Same here...anxiously awaiting the Terry Austin pics :applause:

Sinnott, Austin and Trimpe photos are uploading now.

If you guys only knew the marathon type week I had last week....wow...so little sleep. I had to work my dayjob on Friday after the Thursday signing, then get some sleep in finally. My apologies for the delay in photos and updates. :)

The signings went great with these fine gentlemen. It was SO great to get to hang out with them.

For me it was the first time meeting Terry Austin. I must say that he was very cool and a pleasure to work with.

Stay tuned for the photo link :)