• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2013 CONVENTION SEASON SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD!

2,497 posts in this topic

+1 yeah Lustjaw got a sick haul! Thanks for the help with mine, Doug :)

+1 trying to track down his Cho at the moment for him as I went to pick it up on Sunday and Franks booth was empty along with all his banners and stuff. So now I am dealing with that headache atm.

+1 trying to track down his Cho at the moment for him as I went to pick it up on Sunday and Franks booth was empty along with all his banners and stuff. So now I am dealing with that headache atm.

Ughh thats the worst

Ughh thats the worst

Ive picked up 4 of these and each time he says come back Sunday as I still want to add details to it. So I went by Sunday and his stall was empty. Hopefully he can hold it for the next show.

Doug you should come to LSCC, I will be saving up for it, so maybe the commissions from me alone could actually pay for your trip. Kaholo and HCE will help me out there as well :P

null_zpse14ca469.jpg

Sabine Rich for Stormsurge

this is absolutely STUNNING!

And that Mike Choi is awesome too...this Lustjaw...where does he live? lol