• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2013 CONVENTION SEASON SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD!

2,497 posts in this topic

NYCC 2013 haul

Peter Steigerwald Red Sonja - many thanks goes out to Brian Massa aka devilsrain for the hook up

Steigerwald-RedSonja_zps1ea09436.jpg

Patrick Stewart signed sketch by me - a dream come true having Patrick Stewart sign something I drew. Huge thanks to Brian, Billy the kidd, Will and the super talented Reilly Brown for all their advice and support. Never would have gotten it done w/o their input.

StewartSigned_zpsfd387d3e.jpg

Last, but certainly not least: J Scott Campbell Catwoman - Again, huge thanks to Brian for calling me to get in line and for paving the way to get this sketch done.

Campbell-Catwoman_zpsd6a1aa75.jpg

NYCC 2013 haul

Last, but certainly not least: J Scott Campbell Catwoman - Again, huge thanks to Brian for calling me to get in line and for paving the way to get this sketch done.

9g1VmoyR_1610130000151.jpg

I was ahead of you at NYCC. Your sketch definitely turned out better than mine. I'm definitely happy with mine, though.

It was nice to talk to both you guys at the show.

IMG_1996_zps4eceb0a6.jpg

I did manage to help my friends get two more Campbell sketches on Saturday, but those were definitely quicker, since he wanted to get more people in.

IMG_2015_zps25267a7e.jpg

IMG_2014_zps723ed5ad.jpg

I managed to get one big sketch at the show, but I won't post a picture until it comes back from CGC.

Gotta say JSC was smoking at NYCC from all of the amazing pick-up's that i've seen on here. While at first I was a little on the fence about my own, it came out better than I thought thanks to Doug, Aaron and Sabine.

1395377_668333936532914_420214480_n_zps6832586f.jpg

Gotta say JSC was smoking at NYCC from all of the amazing pick-up's that i've seen on here. While at first I was a little on the fence about my own, it came out better than I thought thanks to Doug, Aaron and Sabine.

1395377_668333936532914_420214480_n_zps6832586f.jpg

All of my want.

Here's the completed multi-book thing I mentioned earlier; "Attack on Utopia" by Daniel Govar. I initially approached him about doing something across 3-4 books, but he suggested 6 to give him enough room to depict this spectacular scene of sentinels attacking the X-men's Utopia island.

I uploaded the individual covers to the CAF page if anyone wants a closer look: http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1062494

xladies_6_sm_covers_sm_zps356b5409.jpg

Here's the completed multi-book thing I mentioned earlier; "Attack on Utopia" by Daniel Govar. I initially approached him about doing something across 3-4 books, but he suggested 6 to give him enough room to depict this spectacular scene of sentinels attacking the X-men's Utopia island.

I uploaded the individual covers to the CAF page if anyone wants a closer look: http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1062494

xladies_6_sm_covers_sm_zps356b5409.jpg

mother-of-god-meme.jpg

Hans I am but a boy to your man

:cloud9: Woah!! Awesome piece. :golfclap: