• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2013 CONVENTION SEASON SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD!

2,497 posts in this topic

My thanks to Mike Balent, Andrew, Bree, Ally and CGC for the opportunity. And great to see all of the boardies at the show :headbang:

Some pics:

Marcus To:

2013-06-08110600-1.jpg

colored by Laura Martin

2013-06-09120637-2.jpg

2013-06-09120655-1.jpg

Hey Mike,

Your To piece is on the Awesome Art Picks of the week

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/awesome-art-picks-wonder-woman-spider-man-superman/1100-146729/

I got Paul Limgenco at Ottawa Comic Con last month... he didnt have enough time to do this for me at the show so he took it back home.

Pretty stoked!

DareDevilFinal01copy72_zps2cb81305.jpg

You wanted my Adams. That is pretty nice I would love to have yours in my collection. Just took the name of the artist.

I got Paul Limgenco at Ottawa Comic Con last month... he didnt have enough time to do this for me at the show so he took it back home.

Pretty stoked!

DareDevilFinal01copy72_zps2cb81305.jpg

You wanted my Adams. That is pretty nice I would love to have yours in my collection. Just took the name of the artist.

Thanks!

He's pretty reasonable. If you want his email or anything let me know. And tell him Ernie sent ya ;)