• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2013 CONVENTION SEASON SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD!

2,497 posts in this topic

Elias Chatzoudis, he did a great job with these.

I was wondering whose those were very nice grab on his opp ;)

I commissioned these for SDCC directly from Elias. I must have missed it if someone arranged an opp with him.

Elias, Yannis, and the other greek artists who were at the same booth during London Super Comic Con are all represented by the same rep as far as I know.

I plan to commission Elias and Yannis for a few covers in total at the next London Super Con :grin:

I commissioned these for SDCC directly from Elias. I must have missed it if someone arranged an opp with him.

I was referring to Elias commission list from deviant art :) BTW I believe he is no longer with the Greek Squad...

I was referring to Elias commission list from deviant art :) BTW I believe he is no longer with the Greek Squad...

makes sense since I saw his post on deviant art, he seemed to be organising his own commissions. Plus I was surprised to hear he was to be at SDCC, it will be his first con in USA right?

Bob McLeod pencil and ink that was colored by Jeff Balke. Thanks to dscott for getting this for me, I am a huge fan of Mr. McLeod's. The label is wrong, it is an A+X 1 not an Avengers Vs. X-Men 1 but I do not even think that is worth me paying the shipping to get fixed.

Scan0091_zps5b13215c.jpg